• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Ski Reviews

2020 DPS Alchemist 79 "The Trainer"

Philpug: This is a ski that I did not expect from DPS; in fact, just looking at it, neither would you. Not so much that the 79mm width isn't what...

Replies
Views
2023 Fischer Ranger 96

Philpug: Size tested: 180 Location tested: Loveland Colorado Conditions tested in: Fresh groomers/chalky off piste Welcome to the new world of...

Replies
Views
2023 Armada Reliance 92 Ti

Lauren Size tested: 164, 172 Location tested: Waterville Valley, NH Conditions tested in: Mixed A little less business and a little more party...

Replies
Views
2023 Peak 98

Philpug: Length Tested: 184 Location tested: Snowmass/Alpine Meadows Conditions: Old chalky snow/6-8" of fresh. I skied the 88 first and then got...

Replies
Views
2 3
2023 Rossignol Sender 94 Ti

Phil Size tested: 178 Location tested: Snowbird UT Conditions tested in: Chalky off piste I was late to the party when this ski was named Blacks...

Replies
Views
2023 Blossom AM77

Philpug Size tested: 170, 177 Location tested: Everywhere Conditions tested in: Everything up to 6-8" of fresh Please feel free to check out the...

Replies
Views
2 3
2023 Rossignol Experience 86 Ti

Philpug: The 2023 Rossignol Experience 86Ti is a carryover ski from last year and honestly I don't see any reason to change it. From the huge...

Replies
Views
2023 Peak 88

Tricia: Length tested: 168 cm Sizing Scaled Location tested: Aspen Snowmass/Alpine Meadows Conditions: Cold chalky snow/boot top powder This is...

Replies
Views
2 3
2021 Head Worldcup Rebels e-Race Pro

Philpug: This is the first ski in a while that made me think I wanted to don a race suit and get into a Thursday night beer league. It just wants...

Replies
Views
2023 Fischer Ranger 108

Philpug: Size tested: 185 Location tested: Loveland, Co Conditions tested in: Freshie fresh fresh Yes, I had no love lost when Fischer decided to...

Replies
Views
2023 Blizzard Rustler 10

Winks Size tested: 172cm Location tested: Sugarbowl Conditions tested in: Cold wind buffed chop Back when the original version of the Rustler...

Replies
Views
2023 Elan Ripstick 88 W

From previous season... Tricia: Elan's Ripstick name is something that has always appealed to me, so naturally I jumped at the chance to add the...

Replies
Views
2023 Dynastar M-Free 99

Ron: Size tested: 185 Location tested: Loveland, CO Conditions tested in: Soft groomers, 6-8” powder, crud, moguls, trees This is a fun, snappy...

Replies
Views
2024 Salomon QST Echo 106

Philpug Location tested: Snowbasin UT/Mt. Rose NV Size Tested: 181cm When you get into the One-Oh-Something wide skis, manufacturers expand...

Replies
Views
2023 Stöckli Montero AR

Philpug Size tested: 175 Location tested: Loveland CO/Snowbasin UT Conditions tested in: Fresh corduroy, scoured wind buff There is an old...

Replies
Views
2022 Völkl Deacon V.Werks

Philpug: This ski blew all our testers away. It is safe to say that it was the overwhelming shocker of the test, in the best possible way. The...

Replies
Views
2023 Head Shape E-V10

Philpug Size tested: 170cm Location tested: Loveland, CO Conditions tested in: Fresh groomers, off piste chalk I was a huge fan of the first...

Replies
Views
2023 Lusti PC 71

Size tested: 165cm Location tested: Palisades Tahoe, CA Conditions tested in: Softening groomers, chopped up bumps, some springy slush Philpug...

Replies
Views
2022 Head Worldcup Rebels e-Race Pro

Philpug: This is the first ski in a while that made me think I wanted to don a race suit and get into a Thursday night beer league. It just wants...

Replies
Views
2023 Salomon QST Blank

Philpug: I was finally able to get on a ski in the 110+ range in conditions that it was designed for and not just one day, but a few, at Steamboat...

Replies
Views

Sponsor

Staff online