Product Reviews

2020 Blizzard Brahma 88

Drahtguy Kevin: The Brahma boasts new construction with a reduced turn radius for this year. It is an easy-skiing, narrower all-mountain ski that...

Replies
Views
2020 Blizzard Bushwacker

Philpug: Welcome back, Bushwacker. For those who remember, this nonmetal version of the Brahma actually predated the Brahma, but it was removed...

Replies
Views
2020 Blizzard Firebird SRC

UGASkiDawg: The Firebird SRC seems to initiate turns before you even think about it. This rewarding ski is precise and sneers at hard snow and...

Replies
Views
2020 Blizzard Firebird Race Ti

Philpug: You are getting a ton of performance with the Race Ti -- even compared to its more expensive brother, the Comp. Blizzard just makes good...

Replies
Views
2020 Blizzard Firebird Competition

Drahtguy Kevin: A quick hookup and exponential energy from turn to turn make this ski an exciting and rewarding ride. Power and precision are...

Replies
Views
2020 Augment Sport Carving

Drahtguy Kevin: Oh, Nelson! Click in and hang on when aboard this fast and smooth carving machine. Turn engagement is automatic, and the smooth...

Replies
Views
2020 Augment SL World Cup Pro

FairToMiddlin: Here’s a not-new Austrian company, with a new name. You might have heard of Crocs skis (or perhaps not), but they ran into a bit of...

Replies
Views
2020 Atomic Vantage 97 C W

Tricia: This is a new ski for Atomic this year. It shouldn’t turn as quickly as it does and still have the off-piste power that it does. I took it...

Replies
Views
2020 Atomic Vantage 80 Ti W

Tricia: The Vantage 80 Ti W is another ski that I enjoyed to a point but wish I could have skied in a longer length. This all-new design on the...

Replies
Views
2020 Atomic Cloud 12

Tricia: This is Atomic’s answer to the women when they asked, “Where’s my Redster?” A winning combination of light wood core and Servotec make the...

Replies
Views
2020 Atomic Bent Chetler 100

Philpug: The marketing guys (and gals) at Atomic are no dummies. They know that when they have something good, they need to build on it. So...

Replies
Views
2020 Atomic Vantage 107 Ti

Philpug: I had a chance to ski the Vantage 107 back in December 2017 when Atomic was teasing the Shift binding. I skied it on firm groomers rather...

Replies
Views
2020 Atomic Vantage 97 Ti

Philpug: I was excited to get on this ski because the previous generation never wowed me. It was a nice ski but just kind of ... there. I was able...

Replies
Views
2020 Atomic Vantage 90 Ti

Philpug: These new Vantages are indeed all new, from their clean, understated graphics to the mesh construction with perimeter weighting. I really...

Replies
Views
2020 Atomic Vantage 86 C

UGASkiDawg: This is a great one-ski-quiver candidate that turns really well when you want to but leaves you alone if you don’t. It has a nice...

Replies
Views
2020 Atomic Vantage 86 Ti

Philpug: The Vantage 86 Ti is a bit of a throwback, back to the days of original Nomad Crimson Ti and Völkl AC50, a burly mid-80mm-waisted charger...

Replies
Views
2020 Atomic Vantage 82 Ti

Andy Mink: Atomic expands its popular Vantage series for 2019-20 with the addition of the Vantage 82 Ti. In a field that seems to be getting more...

Replies
Views
2020 Atomic Redster G9

Philpug: Pantone 186C, that's the color Atomic uses on its race skis for this season, and that's the color that drapes the all-new G9. Atomic’s...

Replies
Views
2020 Atomic Redster S9

Drahtguy Kevin: Click in and hang on. This ski exudes power and speed. At 68mm underfoot and a 13.3m radius, the ride is quick but stable. And...

Replies
Views
2020 Armada Victa 97Ti

Elemmac: This ski is what the Völkl Aura wishes it could be (sorry Völkl). The Victa 97Ti has the stability of an ox and could cause the damage of...

Replies
Views