Product Reviews

2022 Blossom Pure 99

Philpug: Like many of Blossoms other offerings the Pure 99 (formally the Namaste)’s numbers and specs are really pretty average when you look at...

Replies
Views
2022 Augment All Mountain 88 Carving

**Without editing the whole review, the All Mountain 88 Ti, for 2022 is now called the All Mountain 88 Carving ** Philpug: With the new name for...

Replies
Views
2 3
2022 Augment All Mountain 98 Ti

Philpug: When I first heard about the all-new AM98, I have to admit I was a bit scared. I had just skied the AM88 for a couple of days prior and I...

Replies
Views
2022 Stöckli Stormrider 88

Philpug: Stöckli went back to the drawing board, again, with a slight construction update for the Stormrider 88. This is not unusual for Stöckli...

Replies
Views
2022 Kästle FX96 Ti

Philpug: The FX96 Ti has been updated with more metal in the construction for 2022. The current shape replaced the outgoing FX95/FX95 HP, which...

Replies
Views
2022 Blossom Numero Uno N*1 SL

Ron: The Blossom SL is a non-FIS slalom ski that has the shape of an SL but comes in a user-friendly and more versatile package. I wanted a narrow...

Replies
Views
2021 Dynastar M-Pro 99

Philpug: At first glance you might think the new M-Pro 99 is just a warmed-over Legend (which was considered a warmed-over Cham), but that is not...

Replies
Views
2022 Völkl Deacon V.Werks

Philpug: This ski blew all our testers away. It is safe to say that it was the overwhelming shocker of the test, in the best possible way. The...

Replies
Views
2021 Salomon Stance 96

Philpug: Remember the Salomon Sentinel? This is the modern incarnation of that brown bomber. Salomon hasn’t offered a ski with such power in this...

Replies
Views
2022 Nordica Wild Belle 84

Tricia: Wild Belle isn't a new name for Nordica, but this all-new design and construction is where the rubber meets the road -- literally. Nordica...

Replies
Views
2021 Nordica Enforcer 104 Free

Philpug: Playful. That's the first word that came to mind when I got on the Enforcer 104 Free. The forebody of the ski reminds me of the Enforcer...

Replies
Views
2022 Nordica Enforcer 88

Philpug: At first I wondered why Nordica would introduce an Enforcer 88 when there is already the very successful 94mm version. Honestly, the 88...

Replies
Views
2020 Augment SL World Cup Pro

FairToMiddlin: Here’s a not-new Austrian company, with a new name. You might have heard of Crocs skis (or perhaps not), but they ran into a bit of...

Replies
Views
2020 Nordica Enforcer 104 Free

Philpug: Playful. That's the first word that came to mind when I got on the all-new Enforcer 104 Free. The forebody of the ski reminds me of the...

Replies
Views
2020 Blizzard Brahma 88

Drahtguy Kevin: The Brahma boasts new construction with a reduced turn radius for this year. It is an easy-skiing, narrower all-mountain ski that...

Replies
Views
2022 Blizzard Bonafide 97

Philpug: I have owned every generation of Bonafide since it was introduced; each had its own, slightly different personality, but the Bonafide 97...

Replies
Views
2021 Liberty Evolv 84

Drahtguy Kevin: This new ski for 2021 follows in the footsteps of the Evolv 90 and 100 with a smooth and predictable ride. Getting the ski on edge...

Replies
Views
2022 Salomon S/Force Bold

Philpug: Even though the S/Force shares much of its DNA with the narrower S/Max, Salomon made the S/Force much more compliant at its extremities...

Replies
Views
2022 Blizzard Thunderbird R15 WB

Philpug: Blizzard is bringing back a type of ski that it hasn’t offered in a while, a hard-charging ski that skiers actually want to ski. Sorry...

Replies
Views
2021 Head Supershape e-Magnum

Philpug: While the Magnum isn’t the ski that started the Supershape revolution, it is the model that catapulted it into the mainstream. Each...

Replies
Views