• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Ski Reviews

2022 Nordica Wild Belle 84

Tricia: Wild Belle isn't a new name for Nordica, but this all-new design and construction is where the rubber meets the road -- literally. Nordica...

Replies
Views
2022 Line Blade W

Tricia: This ski is quite the diversion for Line Skis, so it piqued my interest. With this width, I would probably try it in a different length...

Replies
Views
2022 Völkl Kanjo 84

Andy Mink: The Kanjo is light and playful with with good edge hold. With Titanal underfoot for strength and damping, and beech and poplar wood for...

Replies
Views
2022 Blossom Numero Uno N°1 RC

Philpug: The Blossom Numero Uno N*1 RC is an old soul and very well could be one of the oldest ski molds that is currently on the market but don't...

Replies
Views
2022 K2 Mindbender 108Ti

Philpug: K2 hit it out of the park with the Mindbenders, and the 108Ti is a good example of that success. The 108Ti, like its narrower brother the...

Replies
Views
2022 Blossom AM77

Philpug: The Blossom AM77 (formally White Out) has an underground following like few skis do. A look into the ski lockers of SkiTalk.com's...

Replies
Views
3 4 5
2022 Völkl M6 Mantra

Philpug: Many times we will say “The best [insert ski here] yet!” In the case of the new M6 Mantra, I can say that with complete confidence. I...

Replies
Views
2 3 4
2022 Head Kore 93

Philpug: Some say Head is taking a big risk changing the immensely popular Kore 93Ti; I look at it the other way, Head would be taking a bigger...

Replies
Views
2022 Renoun Endurance 98

Renoun has grown up as a ski company, and the all-new, fourth-generation Endurance 98 is proof of how far this small boutique ski builder from...

Replies
Views
2021 Völkl Deacon V.Werks

Philpug: This ski blew all our testers away. It is safe to say that it was the overwhelming shocker of the test, in the best possible way. The...

Replies
Views
2022 Line Blade

Philpug: Line is no stranger to throwing a design against the wall to see if it sticks, Hell, it's the company's founding philosophy, back to when...

Replies
Views
2022 Atomic Maverick 95Ti

Philpug: Are you allowed to say publicly that you have a favorite kid? Well, after a few cocktails, it might slip out that one of the kids might...

Replies
Views
2022 Stöckli Stormrider 88

Philpug: Stöckli went back to the drawing board, again, with a slight construction update for the Stormrider 88. This is not unusual for Stöckli...

Replies
Views
2022 Salomon Stance 90

Philpug: While Salomon did make the QST 92 a little more stout this past year, it is still not the powerhouse the new Stance 90 is. Two sheets of...

Replies
Views
2020 Rossignol Experience 94 Ti

FairToMiddlin: A year ago, I would have given you my best comedic, evil-villain laugh if you would tell me that Rossi is about to introduce an...

Replies
Views
2022 Völkl Deacon 84

Philpug: The Deacon goes back to its roots à la the old 724 Pro and AC50. This is a no-compromise ski, very powerful and precise. Of all the skis...

Replies
Views
2020 Liberty V76 W

Tricia: This is one of the skis I had been waiting for ever since skiing the V76 last year in a 172, and the promise of a women’s version in...

Replies
Views
2022 Elan Wildcat 86C Black

Elemmac: A smooth and silky carving ski with plenty of capacity to dabble off-piste, this is an all-mountain masterpiece. The Wildcat skis with...

Replies
Views
2022 Head Kore 99

Philpug: There you go, Head, there you go. While I never warmed up to the original Kore 99, I find that the incoming Kore 99 is a much better...

Replies
Views
2022 Head V-Shape V10

Philpug: The V10 is the flagship of an all-new collection that splits the difference between Supershapes and Monsters. The V10’s reference size is...

Replies
Views