Product Reviews

2021 Kästle MX98

Philpug: Where the outgoing MX99 was a ski for the select few, the new MX98 is a ski that more and more skiers can appreciate. "Obtainable" is the...

Replies
Views
2021 Kästle MX88

Philpug: It is very risky to completely redesign one of the best skis ever brought to market. The MX88 is a ski that not too long ago I billed as...

Replies
Views
2021 Salomon S/Force Bold

Philpug: Even though the S/Force shares much of its DNA with the narrower S/Max, Salomon made the S/Force much more compliant at its extremities...

Replies
Views
2021 Blizzard Bonafide 97

Philpug: I have owned every generation of Bonafide since it was introduced; each had its own, slightly different personality, but the all-new...

Replies
Views
2021 Blizzard Firebird Race Ti

Philpug: You are getting a ton of performance with the Race Ti -- even compared to its more expensive brother, the Comp. Blizzard just makes good...

Replies
Views
2021 Liberty Evolv 90

Philpug: The Evolv was a pleasure to ski. Liberty integrated its VMT into a shape that is more akin to the traditional Origin than the newer...

Replies
Views
2021 Head Worldcup Rebels e-Race Pro

Philpug: This is the first ski in a while that made me think I wanted to don a race suit and get into a Thursday night beer league. It just wants...

Replies
Views
2021 Elan Wingman 86 Ti

Philpug: The 86 Ti is the version for moderate-speed skiers who like to make a rounder turn; without the carbon to add strength, the 86 Ti is much...

Replies
Views
2021 Kästle MX75

Philpug: Kästle has always offered a narrow MX. The 70, 74, 78, even a 67 have always been in the line, but they were never really marketed to the...

Replies
Views
2021 Stöckli Stormrider 88

FairToMiddlin: For about four years now, Stöckli has been churning out a very refined, very easygoing SR 88. When it first came out, I thought it...

Replies
Views
2021 Blossom Namaste

Like many of Blossoms other offerings the Namaste’s numbers and specs are really pretty average when you look at them on paper. Nothing with the...

Replies
Views
2020 Liberty V82

Drahtguy Kevin: From tip to tail, this ski is a winner. This ski is smooth and easy just like its skinnier little brother. Multiple turn shapes...

Replies
Views
2021 Völkl Kanjo

Andy Mink: The Kanjo is light and playful with with good edge hold. With Titanal underfoot for strength and damping, and beech and poplar wood for...

Replies
Views
2021 K2 Disruption MTi Alliance

Tricia: You’re going to hear a lot about the K2 Disruption line this year, in part because K2 has made some huge changes to it lineup and in part...

Replies
Views
2021 Nordica Enforcer 100

Philpug: (From my preview HERE) Yes, the new Enforcer 100 is “all new” or “new and improved,” however you want to say it. As soon as I clicked...

Replies
Views
2021 Renoun Earhart 88

Tricia: Renoun brings its award-winning technology to the Earhart 88, a ski that is the namesake of a female pioneer and designed just for women...

Replies
Views
2020 Atomic Redster X9 WB

Andy Mink: Do you need just a little more width from your carving ski? That’s what the “WB” stands for: X9 Wide Body. With a few more millimeters...

Replies
Views
2020 Fischer RC4 The Curv GT

Philpug: The Curv GT is a carryover from last year; unfortunately, I didn't get to ski it then ... which was my loss. Sure there are other...

Replies
Views
2020 Head Supershape iRally

Andy Mink: There’s a reason the Supershape iRally is so popular: it flat out rips on groomers, from soft and chalky through recycled hard pack...

Replies
Views
2021 Dynastar M-Pro 90

Philpug: I hate when I have preconceived thoughts that are complete misses. I didn't say publicly that the ski would be a miss, but I did think to...

Replies
Views