• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Ski Reviews

2024 Atomic Maven 93C

Tricia: Length tested: 172 Location tested: Snowbasin, Mt Rose, Palisades Tahoe Conditions: Mixed conditions The minute I started skiing on the...

Replies
Views
2023 Head Supershape E-Original

Philpug Size tested: 170cm Location tested: Snowbasin Conditions tested in: Groomer, well manicured zoomers Head bills the E-Original as “the one...

Replies
Views
2023 Salomon Stance 84

Philpug Size tested: 177, 185 Location tested: Snowbasin, UT Conditions tested in: Groomed old snow Last year Salomon expanded their Stance line...

Replies
Views
2024 Lusti PC 77

Size Tester: 177cm Location: Palisades Tahoe/Mammoth Conditions: Spring refrozen to corn Philpug: Talk about a “tail” of two skis. I had high...

Replies
Views
2024 Blizzard Thunderbird R15

Updated from previous season ... Erik Timmerman: I skied the Thunderbird among a cluster of more expensive frontside rippers, and this ski does...

Replies
Views
2023 Head Shape E-V8

Andy Mink: Size tested: 170cm Location tested: Mammoth Mountain, CA Conditions tested in: First run groomers, firm but not bullet proof Head has...

Replies
Views
2024 Blossom AM85

Philpug: Size tested: 178cm Location tested: All over Conditions tested in: Up to 8-10" Even those who are in the know are still somewhat...

Replies
Views
2023 Volkl Mantra 102

Philpug: Length tested: 177 Location tested: Sun Valley Conditions: Fresh powder Yes, the Mantra 102 is a big boy ski, but like many of the...

Replies
Views
2 3 4
2024 Fischer RC One GT 86

Philpug: The Fischer RC One GT 86 has a mouthful of a name; an accomplished skier could make it down the better part of some ski trails before...

Replies
Views
2023 Lusti MP 77

Philpug: Size tested: 177cm Location tested: Palisades Tahoe, CA Conditions tested in: Softening firm groomers, hard solid crust We get the...

Replies
Views
2024 Rossignol V70*+V-Ti Master (R22)

Andy Mink Where Tested: Brighton, UT Conditions tested in: Firm but softening chalk groomers Size: 181cm The Forza 70°+ Master is the mac daddy...

Replies
Views
2020 Renoun Z-90

Andy Mink: This ski gave me my "OMG, I am SOOO glad I got back into skiing" moment. I got on a pair of these during the 2016-17 season, and it was...

Replies
Views
2024 Stöckli Montero AX

Philpug Size tested: 178cm Location tested: Loveland CO Conditions tested in: First run groomers. I went against my rule one of reviewing: “Start...

Replies
Views
2024 Stöckli Laser CX

Tricia Length tested: 163 Location tested: Snowbasin, UT Conditions tested: Firm Corduroy When the early morning groomers hold up a little longer...

Replies
Views
2024 Head Power Joy

Tricia Length tested: 158 Location: Mammoth Conditions: Chopped groomers The Head Power Joy was a ski we asked for and we got it. The minute you...

Replies
Views
2024 Kästle FX96 Ti

Philpug: The FX96 Ti has been updated with more metal in the construction last season and carries over unchanged for 2023. The current shape...

Replies
Views
2024 Nordica Enforcer 94

Philpug: A few years ago, Nordica took the one shortcoming of the Enforcer and fixed it by making the ski much more proportionate. One of the...

Replies
Views
2023 Rossignol Hero Master ST (R22)

Philpug Size tested: 165cm Location tested: Snowbird, Ut. Conditions tested in: Firm groomers To quote The Birds, “Turn, Turn, Turn!” That is...

Replies
Views
2024 Völkl M6 Mantra

Philpug: Many times we will say “The best [insert ski here] yet!” In the case of the new M6 Mantra, I can say that with complete confidence. I...

Replies
Views
2023 Armada Declivity 102 Ti

Winks Size tested: 172cm Location tested: Mammoth Mountain, Sugarbowl Conditions tested in: groomed snow and fresh slurpee Did I just hear the...

Replies
Views