• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Match Results

Ski Ballet Practitioner

Despite fracturing my ribs earlier in the season, I recently got back out to indulge in some ski ballet. I am grateful to be able to enjoy the...

Replies
Views
Press Release: TOP ACTION, MOTOR SPORTS ATHLETES AND BRANDS GATHER IN SUPPORT AND HONOR OF KEN BLOCK WITH THE 4/3 DAY BLOCK PARTY AND FUNDRAISER

TOP ACTION, MOTOR SPORTS ATHLETES AND BRANDS GATHER IN SUPPORT AND HONOR OF KEN BLOCK WITH THE 4/3 DAY BLOCK PARTY AND FUNDRAISER The event...

Replies
Views
Whitewalker 121s should I pull the trigger

So after Cat skiing in BC this year, I've been thinking it would be nice to have a really fat powder ski. I skied the Blizzard Spur which was...

Replies
Views
Mounting Point --> DPS Pagoda 112

Hi all. I've recently purchased some DPS Pagoda 112s in 184cm. I bought them from someone on FB Marketplace (never used before) and turns out that...

Replies
Views
Looking for a new E mountain bike. What's with the different wheel sizes on the front/rear?

Since I live minutes from great trails in Evergreen but continue to struggle with my asthma during climbing, I've decided that I'd like to get an...

Replies
Views
Two pics: Calm before the Storm and Last Chance

Just a couple of pics taken this past weekend. I love the contrast. Almost looks like A BW filter was used here.

Replies
Views
Tyrolia Protector bindings on Jr freeride/park/mogul or recreational racing skis?

I like using LOOK Pivot and SPX bindings, and I am increasingly thinking of using Tyrolia Protector bindings for my family. No one has torn an...

Replies
Views
Base Repairs

To those with ski tech experience ... Pardon my ignorance and if this has been covered elsewhere, I apologize! I realize each case is different...

Replies
Views
Northern Rockies/Alberta Rob & Tom's Excellent Ski Adventure (aka: Welcome to Retirement!)

3400 miles, 17 ski days, 9 resorts. The idea started at the end of last season when my brother announced that he is retiring in February and that...

Replies
Views
Sold FS 2023-24 Stockli Montero AR 175cm NEW

FS 2023-24 Stockli Montero AR 175cm NEW $750 shipped

Replies
Views
Tyrolia Almonte 10

Can’t find much information about this binding as it looks like a new product, but it’s on demo tracks. Which gets me thinking. I have Elan...

Replies
Views
Filling a gap in the quiver (Head Kores? Supershapes?)

My current quiver is the Head Supershape e-Original, 170cm, 12m radius (my teaching ski + rec carver) Blizzard Bonafide 97, 183cm, 18.5m radius...

Replies
Views
  • Redirect
Replies
Views
Cool finds

With the passing of my mother, my sister and I have been pouring through, sorting, discarding, and just looking at photos and other memorabilia. A...

Replies
Views
Fischer RC4 CT 170cm vs 175cm

I'm 173cm tall / 185lbs+/- heavy. For carving I have a Fischer RC4 SC 165cm and a Rossi Hero Elite Plus 168cm, both of which I'm happy with. I've...

Replies
Views
Grass Skiing - Helpful For Snow Skiing?

This is an out-of-left-field question - or perhaps out-of-left-brain - but I watched some videos on “grass skiing” and wonder if it would be...

Replies
Views
Help me find a carving ski

Hello, I would like help finding a carving specific ski to help me improve my technique. I plan on taking lessons next year and am considering...

Replies
Views
Member Snowtravel - soapbox

This guy joined a short time ago and has been mostly posting in the Aspen Ski School thread. He came in with an agenda and is enticing others to...

Replies
Views
  • Awaiting approval
Introducing the 2026 KARVER, the Most Technologically Advanced Ski Ever Conceived. [Article...

This thread is for the general discussion of the Article Introducing the 2026 KARVER, the Most Technologically Advanced Ski Ever Conceived...

Replies
Views
2025 Marker Race Bindings

Finally found a copy of the 2025 Marker Catalog and there are a few changes coming to the Race lineup..... Comp 12 - DIN 4-12, Replaces XComp 12...

Replies
Views