• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Ski Reviews

2021 Nordica Enforcer 110 Free

Philpug: The Patron set the standard for playful skis in this range at 113 underfoot, but it had some limitations due to the rise at its...

Replies
Views
2021 Nordica Astral 84

AmyPJ: The Astral 84 was a very, very fun ski: stable, turny, light, and playful, and also easy to get into and hold a turn. The tip shape favors...

Replies
Views
2021 Nordica Santa Ana 88

Tricia: As one of the lucky women to be part of Nordica's Proto Project last year when the new Santa Ana construction was revealed, I was wowed by...

Replies
Views
2021 Nordica Santa Ana 110 Free

Tricia: This is one of the skis that was unavailable in a length I would normally ski, but I figured if @SkiNurse can adjust for a bigger size...

Replies
Views
2021 Line Wallisch Pro

Tom Wallisch, one of the most recognizable names in the freeski community, recently joined the Line team and designed a ski that he could take...

Replies
Views
2021 Line Vision 98

Philpug: Like some other skis for this coming season, get rid of your preconceived perceptions of Line and how a light ski should ski. Yes, the...

Replies
Views
2021 Line Vision 108

Drahtguy Kevin: Looking for a friend? The Vision 108 may be it. It is an easy ski that moves with you. The tip engages nicely off piste, pulling...

Replies
Views
2021 Kästle DX85

Philpug: The DX85 is a replacement for the outgoing LX; it is also a MX Lite, closer in feel to the MX skis than the intermediate-inspired LX82s...

Replies
Views
2021 Kästle FX96 HP

Philpug: The FX96 is a ski on many people's radar. It replaces the outgoing FX95/FX95 HP, which was somewhat polarizing, ie people either loved or...

Replies
Views
2021 Kästle FX86

Philpug: As soon as I hand flexed the FX86 I knew it would be the ski I hoped it would be, the love child of the past two generations of FX's. The...

Replies
Views
2021 Kästle DX73 W

Tricia: Kästle has been building some of the best premium skis for discerning skiers for several years. It offered a few options for...

Replies
Views
2021 Kästle DX85 W

Tricia: As a part of Kästle’s all-new Vogue lineup, the DX85 W has a slightly different wood core than its narrower sister, the DX73 W, offering a...

Replies
Views
2021 Head Kore 87 W

Tricia: The ever-popular Kore lineup gets an addition this year with the Kore 87, which is being offered in both the unisex and women’s graphics...

Replies
Views
2021 Head Kore 87

Philpug: Versatility is the buzzword for the 87-90mm category, and the Monster 88 just wasn’t versatile enough for the majority of skiers. It...

Replies
Views
2021 Head Supershape e-Rally

Philpug: The Rally has been the Pugski.com weapon of choice from the Supershape collection since it was introduced two generations ago. It has the...

Replies
Views
2021 Head Power Joy

Tricia: This is a ski we asked for, and we got it. The Power Joy is the ideal ski for that woman who really liked the Super Joy but wanted...

Replies
Views
2021 Head V-Shape V8

Andy Mink: The all-new Head V8 should be a force in the intermediate to advanced market. With a shape similar to the very successful Supershape...

Replies
Views
2021 Head Kore 93

Drahtguy Kevin: Super light both afoot and in hand, the Kore 93 is nimble yet stable and dependable in steep, bumped-out terrain. The tip made...

Replies
Views
2021 Head Super Joy

Tricia: The Super Joy got a bit of a makeover this year with an all-new shape, molds, and karuba core, also used in the Kore series. As much as I...

Replies
Views
2021 Head Total Joy

AmyPJ: Did they take the Joy series and make it even more Joyful? I do believe they did! The sidecut on this ski makes it ridiculously easy to...

Replies
Views