• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold 184 Mantra 102

waxloaf

Booting up
Skier
I really wanted to like these but we just didn't click and I've got other skis I enjoy more that are going to get more use this year.

These are in amazing condition - they've only seen 2 days on snow, and both of those weren't full days. The bases and edges are mint, and the topsheet is as well except for one small nick in the tip of one ski, which I've pictured below. Note that this is the original construction, before they got watered down a bit in the last season or two.

Mount is for Wardens at 296, +2 from recommended. So if you have a bigger boot you could just remount the heel back and get to recommended or darn close.

Price is $350+ship flat, $475+ship if you want the wardens too (which are also essentially new). I'll split if I have buyers for both. Payment via venmo or paypal friends and fam only. Located in Portland, ME and welcome local pickup. I haven't sold much on these boards but have sold a bunch over at TGR - figured I'd cross post to see if anyone here was interested.

mantra top.jpeg
mantra base.jpeg
mantra nick.jpeg

Last edited:
TS
W

waxloaf

Booting up
Skier
Yeah the binding color match is perfect if that matters to you!

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
If these were the 191's Id grab'em. @Tom K. perhaps these are something of interest?

I barely think I'm worthy of this year's more friendly version, let alone last year's bruiser, but thanks for thinking of me!

Sponsor

Staff online