• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale 19/20 Salomon STH2 16 Bindings $175 shipped

JShort

Getting off the lift
Skier
Skis are SOLD - bindings still available. STH2 16, gold (I think the 2020 color?) They have about 20 days, and are in really good shape. Brakes are 100mm.

$175 + ship with priority to local pickup in Upstate NY/VT/ON, but shipping shouldn't be too much. Obviously Skitalk donation will be made if these are sold here.

1638294256013.png
1638294279463.png

Last edited:

Mendieta

Master of Snowplow
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
Bumping this, in case it helps someone. Great skis. I also have this generation of the ski, same size, and love them to no end. Very popular in ... Palisades Tahoe :beercheer:

They do chip on the top very easily, and if you get this ski you are supposed to be hitting stuff all the time :D But it doesn't bother me, either. It adds character, or so I say :roflmao:

James

Out There
Instructor
They do chip on the top very easily, and if you get this ski you are supposed to be hitting stuff all the time :D But it doesn't bother me, either. It adds character, or so I say
Chips like that are usually from skis hitting each other. Moguls, crud, rough snow will do it with narrow stance. (Hitting stuff will give you edge and sidewall damage.)

Chips pictured are really nothing. I could do that in one run. Other people can ski a whole season and nothing.

They could be filled with epoxy and markered with color. Or if really slick, tint the epoxy.

Decreed_It

I'd rather be skiing
Skier
Do you still have these available for sale?
Based on our other Enforcer thread these would be perfect for you I think.

Also - my topsheets on my retired E100's are the same :ogbiggrin: I would sell them but they took a beating and got drilled twice so, they're wall art now. If anyone local wanted them I would give them to you! Local being SE/North Carolina/Charlotte.

Muleski

So much better than a pro
Inactive
Congrats on sale!
Surprised you still have the bindings.
Solly STH2 16 is a GREAT binding!

Did I miss the price of the bindings?

TS
JShort

JShort

Getting off the lift
Skier
Hmm... not sure what gently used STH2s are going for atm, but $175 + ship sounds reasonable? Priority would go to local NY/ON pickup but shipping shouldn't be too unreasonably expensive

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Hmm... not sure what gently used STH2s are going for atm, but $175 + ship sounds reasonable? Priority would go to local NY/ON pickup but shipping shouldn't be too unreasonably expensive
I changed the title of the thread, please edit first post.

Sponsor