• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

20/21 How many days so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Yes, with Fort Mary going off to the left. It's the same place (more or less) where I captured the sundog in an earlier shot.

That's where I get off to head to Grand Lodge on Peak 7.

Johnny V.

Half Fast Hobby Racer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
25 as of yesterday all at our 1200' local hill. Minuses-booting up in the car, longer lift lines because of spacing and more people (hey, get off my mountain whippersnappers!),limited beer league racing.

Huge plus-more opportunities to ski with my granddaughters who are only in school two days a week. They get better every time they ski and the pleasure of watching them gain confidence and turn into real skiers has made the season much more than just bearable.

jmills115

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
33-Alta
14BF8BE3-515E-4460-BD57-1D24C4661B66.jpeg
32F3A764-6313-4D67-B2C7-4A4D294D5014.jpeg

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
25 at Rose with @AKMINK, @Tricia, and @Philpug. It seems like a long time since I've slid! Bumps ahoy, all over the place. Big, little, REALLY big, but all soft. Lots of bumps today.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
25 at Rose with @AKMINK, @Tricia, and @Philpug. It seems like a long time since I've slid! Bumps ahoy, all over the place. Big, little, REALLY big, but all soft. Lots of bumps today.
Wow the bumps were nice today!
Day 41 for me.
Got on the new Stance 90

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
download.jpg

Almost all at 49° North. We are up to over 9' of base, and have been getting some snow all week. The trees are just fine and believe everything is open. Now we need some colder temps and more fresh snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January