• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

20/21 How many days so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
giphy.gif

Probably going to stay at this until things settle down after the holidays. I can't get to the mountains on a weekday. Weekends are too apocalyptic here.
With how conservative you've been, I'm surprised you went.
Hope you had some fun.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
With how conservative you've been, I'm surprised you went.
Hope you had some fun.
It was definitely the greatest hour and a half I've had all year.. the skiing not the chaos around the corrals. Really glad I got a few laps in. Wish I had gotten a lap though the park but hells to the no's there LOL

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
Picked up # 5 today. No real new snow for a couple of weeks, getting a little boney.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Lucky number 7. Snow is still good at Rose but getting a bit thin in spots. Still, not bad. Beautiful sunny day.

Captain Furious

A ticking time bomb of fury
Skier
Just logged day 2 today. Day 1 was a nightmare. 2 lifts running and the place (Sunday River) was jammed with people. Lines up the wazzoo. I managed 1 run and called it a day. Today was great. I skied the greens and worked on railing up on edges. Started working on just getting back into the swing of things and feeling the movements. Overall, it was a wonderful and productive day.

Steve

SkiMangoJazz
Pass Pulled
Just did my 6th morning today. All the same run, so about 77 times on that run since November 20th.

Tex

Yee-haw!
Skier
No pic, didn't happen. Just say'n.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Thursday marked a dozen days for me.
View attachment 116874
I really miss doughnuts, thanks for the memories. Skied day 2 at Mt Baker yesterday. Sunny and warm, forecast called for temps to 40's. Skied on Blossom WhiteOuts which work well on really hard snow, good edge hold, not washing out. Called it a day early as while the snow was hard the legs were soft.
If you liked that one then you're really going to like the bonus round with a baker's dozen.
images

Andy Mink

SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Just did my 6th morning today. All the same run, so about 77 times on that run since November 20th.
Have you tried it with your eyes closed yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink