• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold '20/'21 Liberty Origin 106 187 cm in good condition

switters

Booting up
Skier
I'm selling a pair of 2020/2021 Liberty Origin 106 skis (187 cm). I rode these last season for about 20 days. They're still in good shape, with the exception of two small divots on the base of one ski. See pictures for more detail. They still ski well so may not even need to be repaired. If you do want to repair them, you can take them to any ski shop, or you could do it yourself if you have a base welder or petex gun. Otherwise, just minor scratches on the top sheet indicating the level of wear you'd expect for one season of use.

These are incredibly fun skis that could be a 1-ski quiver in the West. You can read Blister's review of the Origin 106 here: https://blisterreview.com/gear-reviews/2019-2020-liberty-origin-106.

The only reason I'm selling is that I also have the Line Vision 118 and the Origin 100, and I don't need a ski that is so close to these in waist width and style.

The skis are mounted with Tyrolia Attack2 13 bindings. My mondo size is 29.5.

I'm in Park City, UT if you can pick up locally. Otherwise, we can look at shipping. Asking $250. They're in much better shape than this price reflects, but I'm pricing them this low because I know that some buyers might want to take them in for repair of the small divots.

Attachments

• Liberty bottom.jpeg
    Liberty bottom.jpeg
    249.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Liberty ding 1.jpeg
    Liberty ding 1.jpeg
    140.9 KB · Views: 21
  • Liberty ding 2.jpeg
    Liberty ding 2.jpeg
    134.9 KB · Views: 22
  • Liberty top.jpeg
    Liberty top.jpeg
    226.9 KB · Views: 15

Wnp77

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Hey S, these still available? I'm interested, but out of state so would need to discuss shipping.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January