• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold 2017 Diamond Back Mission Pro

dovski

Waxing my skis and praying for snow
Skier
Selling my 2017 Diamondback Mission Pro for $2400 OBO. Will ship at buyers expense, but preference is given to local pickup. This bike is in excellent condition and has been very well maintained. Frame is in near perfect condition minus one small paint chip. Really fun bike to ride. Ping me if interested. Pictures available on Pinkbike. Full specs below.

Product Diamondback Mission Pro Bike
Model Year 2017
Riding Type Enduro / All-Mountain
Rider Unisex
Sizes and Geometry
SM (15.5"), MD (17"), LG (19"), XL (21") View Geometry
Wheel Size 27.5" (650b)
Frame Material Aluminum
Frame Material Details 6061-T6 weapons grade aluminum, hydroformed top tube, butted/formed down tube and seatstays
Rear Travel 160mm
Rear Shock FOX Float X2 Factory Air, Kashima coating, 2-position high/low speed compression adjust, high/low speed rebound adjust, 8.5" x 2.5"
Fork FOX Factory 36 Float, FIT cartridge, high/low speed compression, external rebound adjust, 36mm Kashimia coated aluminum stanchions, 110x15mm Boost thru-axle
Fork Travel 160mm
Head Tube Diameter Tapered, 1.125" top, 1.5" bottom
Headset
Handlebar Race Face Atlas 35, 800mm width, 10mm rise, 35mm clamp
Stem Race Face Atlas 35, 50mm length, 35mm clamp
Grips DB4L lock on, 135mm, Kraton
Brakes Shimano XT BR-M8000 Hydraulic Disc, metal cooling fin pads, 180mm Ice Tech rotors
Brake Levers Shimano XT BR-M8000 Hydraulic with toolless reach adjust
Drivetrain 1x
Shifters Shimano XT M8000, I-Spec, 11-speed
Front Derailleur N/A
Rear Derailleur Shimano XT M8000, Shadow Plus, 11-speed
ISCG Tabs ISCG05
Chainguide MRP upper guide with bash guard
Cranks Shimano XT M8000
Chainrings Shimano XT M8000, 32 tooth
Bottom Bracket Shimano outboard bearing
Pedals DB4L CNC platform, sealed cartidge bearing, replaceable pins
Chain Shimano HG95, 11-speed
Cassette Shimano XT M8000, 11-speed, 11-42 tooth
Rims Race Face Turbine R 30, 24 hole, UST
Hubs Race Face Turbine R alloy, 24 hole, sealed cartridge bearing, 110x15mm Boost front, 142x12mm rear
Spokes Sapim butted
Tires WTB Vigilante Enduro, TCS/DNA high grip compound, UST, 27.5" x 2.3"
Saddle WTB Volt Pro
Seatpost Rockshox Reverb Stealth Dropper 150mm
Seatpost Diameter 30.9mm
Seatpost Clamp Quick release
Rear Dropout / Hub Dimensions 142x12mm
Max. Tire Size
Bottle Cage Mounts No
Colors Red
Warranty 5 years main frame, 1 year swingarm and Diamondback components
Weight 33 lb 3.2 oz (15,059 g)
Miscellaneous Knuckle Box Technology

TS
dovski

dovski

Skier
Wow that sold fast and sold local for very close to asking price. Amazing how many people wanted to buy and ship the bike. Clear sign that our bike shortage is not letting up anytime soon.

stuckinphilly

Putting on skis
Skier
Wow that sold fast and sold local for very close to asking price. Amazing how many people wanted to buy and ship the bike. Clear sign that our bike shortage is not letting up anytime soon.
Where did you get the best response? I have had mine up for a week and I haven't even gotten a bad offer.

TS
dovski

dovski

Skier
Where did you get the best response? I have had mine up for a week and I haven't even gotten a bad offer.
I posted it on Pinkbike.com and had multiple offers within a few hours of posting it. I also priced my bike at what I thought was a reasonable price, and the bike itself was in near mint condition. My posting was also very detailed listing out all the specs and components and included a lot of pictures, including areas that showed wear and tear. I think this all helped contribute to the fast sale. It was amazing how many people were willing to pay to have the bike packed and shipped across country. Doing that turned out to be quite the challenge as every bike shop I talked to was booked 2-3 weeks out, luckily I ended up selling it locally.

stuckinphilly

Putting on skis
Skier
I posted it on Pinkbike.com and had multiple offers within a few hours of posting it. I also priced my bike at what I thought was a reasonable price, and the bike itself was in near mint condition. My posting was also very detailed listing out all the specs and components and included a lot of pictures, including areas that showed wear and tear. I think this all helped contribute to the fast sale. It was amazing how many people were willing to pay to have the bike packed and shipped across country. Doing that turned out to be quite the challenge as every bike shop I talked to was booked 2-3 weeks out, luckily I ended up selling it locally.
I think It might be time to post on Pinkbike.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Did you pay to promote the post? It's been on the marketplace for a week and it hasn't gotten any views.
Nope. Just posted, both of our C-Dale Triggers were gone in an hour. But that was last year at the height.

Sponsor