• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jack97

Out on the slopes
Skier
We have the first accumulation event coming in for the Northeast, NY and down to parts of PA. Go get some.....

TS
LKLA

LKLA

Out on the slopes
Skier
Wildcat had had over 29 inches already this season!

ADKmel

Skiing the powder
Skier
This will set the Eastern Mts up nicely!!! Woo Hoo It's 'our' turn on the East coast!!

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
We do need a new season of Heavy Rescue: 401 :roflmao:Just do it for your Netflix fans!

EDIT: oh, sorry, that should be a standstill smiley :cool::eek::D
Heh..vultures..

I mean, it's like half an inch out there..every year snow falls! Every year we fail to put out salters on the bridges so they freeze to glare ice in 15 mins on the first snow. They've been forecasting it for 2 days... I guess that's what happens when people think a 1.5 hour, 50 mile commute is normal... :huh:

KevinF

Gathermeister-New England
Team Gathermeister
Heh..vultures..

I mean, it's like half an inch out there..every year snow falls! Every year we fail to put out salters on the bridges so they freeze to glare ice in 15 mins on the first snow. They've been forecasting it for 2 days... I guess that's what happens when people think a 1.5 hour, 50 mile commute is normal... :huh:

Here in the western Boston suburbs they’ve been treating the roads throughout the day. Hopefully we’re set... I don’t have snow tires on yet.

Black Dog

Its all downhill from here..
Skier
Skied Sunday River today. Quite nice. 6-12" of new stuff tonight will open up things quickly.

CalG

Out on the slopes
Pass Pulled
Should be a foot on the mountain by tomorrow noon.

ETA

Two inches out the window just now. Cold and dry. Started falling about 8:30....

Whee Haa!

Last edited:

Steve

SkiMangoJazz
Pass Pulled
Snow tires on. Got about 8" of snow here in Central Mass, heavy snow. Good base building!

LiquidFeet

instructor
Instructor
Snowing now in Lincoln but not heavily. At least it's no longer freezing rain here in northern New Hampshire.

Steve

SkiMangoJazz
Pass Pulled
Snowing here again

KevinF

Gathermeister-New England
Team Gathermeister
6-7" of ungodly heavy snow here in the western Boston suburbs. Roads are clear though. It is (was) raining pretty hard here this morning.

MattSmith

Out on the slopes
Skier
...all snow is godly Kevin. It's r#$n that's Satan's spawn.

Anyway... Any reports from points north of Massachusetts? Radar doesn't indicate any non-frozen precipitation from all but the southern parts of VT, NH, and ME.

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
Nice to have a snow day in the nutmeg state. They treated the hell out of the roads here so didn't have any issues, some folks had issues per the news but I'll chalk that up to user error. My neighbor down the street has plow connections because our neighborhood is the best around as far as easy driving roads.

Heading to Vermont Wednesday before thanksgiving for the long thanksgiving weekend. Probably skiing Mount Snow on Thanksgiving and day after or maybe we'll do one of those days at Killington. World cup is saturday and then I've got to be at Bromley on Sunday for mandatory instructor training. I'm only 35 minutes to Okemo so I'd love to get there one of these days too. Need to figure out our magic mountain passes too. So many mountains, so little time. Snow tires aren't going on til the 30th but weather looks good for driving so all will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor