• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
Status
Not open for further replies.

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
Quad at Magic is coming along nicely. Word on the inside is that they hope to have it running by Christmas. Work on it happening today and tomorrow. We now have a camera in our living room so I can peek on the happenings when we aren't there. They'll send out word when they start to bring in the poles as there's lots of us who want to see the helicopters bring in the big pieces. Biathalon charity event is happening this Saturday. I'm doing it with my friend Jen so should be fun. I've never played golf and she's never disc golfed so hopefully we'll balance each other out. Brewgrass festival happening on 9/21 with a band at sunshine corner and Saints & Liars playing in the Black Line Tavern at night. September seems to be an exciting time in Magic land.

James

Out There
Instructor
Quad at Magic is coming along nicely. Word on the inside is that they hope to have it running by Christmas. Work on it happening today and tomorrow. We now have a camera in our living room so I can peek on the happenings when we aren't there. They'll send out word when they start to bring in the poles as there's lots of us who want to see the helicopters bring in the big pieces. Biathalon charity event is happening this Saturday. I'm doing it with my friend Jen so should be fun. I've never played golf and she's never disc golfed so hopefully we'll balance each other out. Brewgrass festival happening on 9/21 with a band at sunshine corner and Saints & Liars playing in the Black Line Tavern at night. September seems to be an exciting time in Magic land.
Can you get to the top without this quad?

Don’t forget the Peru, VT Fair on 9/28

http://www.perufair.org/about

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
Can you get to the top without this quad?

Don’t forget the Peru, VT Fair on 9/28

http://www.perufair.org/about

The red double chair will also get you to the top and provided summit access all last season. When both the red and black are running the plan is to only run black chair on weekends and red chair during the week. Opening day this year we'll have both the red and green chairs running which is a step up from last season's opener.

That's right the Peru fair, it's on the calendar. Never been, should be fun.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online