• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Stev

Orange Mocha Frappuccino
Skier
I got a chance to take a run on this year's Bonafides yesterday. They are very easy to turn with great edge hold. On hard snow I would give the edge (pun intended) to the Bonafide.
I need to get back on my Rustler 10s again to make more of a comparison.

USCskibum

Booting up
Skier
I got a chance to take a run on this year's Bonafides yesterday. They are very easy to turn with great edge hold. On hard snow I would give the edge (pun intended) to the Bonafide.
I need to get back on my Rustler 10s again to make more of a comparison.

Any more input on Rustler 10? Trying to decided between Rustler 10 or Enforcer 100.

GregK

Skiing the powder
Skier
Any more input on Rustler 10? Trying to decided between Rustler 10 or Enforcer 100.

Skied Rustler 10s in the 180 and 188 yesterday and own the Rustler 9 in 180cm. I’m 6’2”/175. The Enforcer 100 is heavier, stiffer and less playful although the Enforcer 100 is pretty forgiving and fun.
The Rustler 10 has a more playful free ride vibe but I find it a little too soft and lightweight at speed or in crud. Next season’s Rustler 10 gets a thicker core to help aid that.

The better comparison will be between the “beefier” 2019/2020 Rustler 10 and the Enforcer Free 104. Both have a free ride vibe but again the Nordica will be heavier and handle crud and speed better. Nordica 100 would be the choice if you’re more of a traditional skier skiing more hard pack.

Sponsor

Staff online