• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
Status
Not open for further replies.

4aprice

Out on the slopes
Skier
They are calling for 3-6" up here at Elk, starting early tomorrow morning... ???
Ultimate slap in the face. lol. (and I mean lol because the ski areas are correct in being shut down and its either laugh or cry and its not worth crying about). Was supposed to be out in the Rockies this week and looks like I would have had a couple of pow days already, also watching a storm roll through Northern New England tomorrow. Meanwhile making lemonade from lemon I've already started working out for next season with the goal of being in even better shape.

4aprice

Out on the slopes
Skier
OK , This Quarentineing stuff is driving me crazy. Time to pester my home bump Camelback. Save the Thisty Camel. The night UUU played there is the best time I had at a bar in the last 6 months. Can't let this place die. Would be a tragedy.
IMG_0636.JPG

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Until we head to Killington after the New Year, I hope to hit up some of my old PA haunts for fun and early season conditioning!
Good luck, I hope the rain overnight was snow at the higher elevations.

Willyum215

Col. Mustard
Skier
I took the liberty of starting a new thread for this season here:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January