• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Colorado 2020-2021 Colorado Weather and Stoke (and beer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverSki

Getting on the lift
Skier
I got four days penciled in for early December! And I fully expect to score reservations, being mid-week and outside of holidays.:daffy:

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
Dang, I hope the cold isn't too prolonged. (Sorry) I have a day or three of epoxy work I need to do and I don't want to have to rely on a heater to get the job done.

doc

Out on the slopes
Skier
Yikes; just looked at my completely reliable IPhone weather app and it has next Tues pegged at a high of 42, low of 32, with snow. 7500' elevation.

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
@tball , where do you create these graphs? I'm slightly concerned about the chance of rain starting Monday, the day I'm shuttling a car from Copper to Cooper and returning by MTB along the CT to Copper. Thanks.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
@tball , where do you create these graphs? I'm slightly concerned about the chance of rain starting Monday, the day I'm shuttling a car from Copper to Cooper and returning by MTB along the CT to Copper. Thanks.
Not sure where @tball gets his, but you can get similar things from Weather Underground and customize them. Here's a page for Copper:

The 10-day tab shows this... Monday precip chance is very low:

1599230948968.png

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
@dbostedo , thanks. That makes me feel better and is more in line with what I was planning for. I like the cloud cover for the ride. 25 miles, 4K vert. It is going to be a good ride.

I used to use WU on my phone but like all sites it changed and I didn't like it at one point. The 10 day web version is pretty nice, for the moment.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
That is Colorado for you. Love it.
We get that occasionally here too, though not to such extremes... at the Mid-a Gathering in West Virginia a few years ago, Friday was 75 degrees and sunny, Saturday was 45 degrees and rainy, and Sunday was in the low 30s and there was a few inches of wet snow. Mountains are weird sometimes.

TS
mikel

mikel

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I'm shuttling a car from Copper to Cooper and returning by MTB along the CT to Copper.

NICE! That should be a great ride. What is that about 25 miles? And thank you if you edited my cut and paste mess up :doh: The second I hit enter I knew I blew it and messaged Dave.

Not on the CO trail but … it kept going down the trail

IMG_0539.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor