• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

California/Nevada 2020-2021 Mammoth/June Mt Ski Resorts/Conditions/Meetups

Status
Not open for further replies.
TS
VickiK

VickiK

Out on the slopes
Skier
@Larry have you heard of the annual Gran Fondo ride in Mammoth? It might be something you'd be interested in.

Changing gears (har har), I'm attaching a letter from a Mammoth-based cleaning company sent to a condo owner, that might be of interest to anyone renting condos.

Attachments

• Mammoth King Urgent Message-1.pdf
    208.8 KB · Views: 19

Larry

Out on the slopes
Skier
@Larry have you heard of the annual Gran Fondo ride in Mammoth? It might be something you'd be interested in.

Changing gears (har har), I'm attaching a letter from a Mammoth-based cleaning company sent to a condo owner, that might be of interest to anyone renting condos.
I like the way you "switched" things up. Seems like a good old fashioned manual shift vs the newer quicker electric shift in topics

Thanks for sending me down a different road to thing about

Larry

Out on the slopes
Skier
Hey Larry you might want to check out the Rock Creek route to go between Mammoth and Bishop.
It’s a little more scenic and might be easier.
Wow, that's an awesome looking route. I never knew about this. Yes, I think this route is a much better choice. I'm still shooting for mid April

John Webb

mdskier
Skier
Huge Creek Fire on the other side of Sierra's is trying to slide over the top into Devil's Postpile on East side. 2 or 3 mi from DP. Just say No.
:eek:

Last edited:

Viking9

Out on the slopes
Skier
Well it looks like business as usual with less people allowed, thanks for the link M&M.

MountainMonster

~0~
Skier
mammothmountain OPENING DAY UPDATE! With continued cold temps and even more fresh snow in the forecast, we are stoked to announce we will be opening for the season one day early on Friday, November 13th. Weather permitting, we plan to operate Broadway Express (1), Stump Alley Express (2), Face Lift Express (3), Unbound Express (6) with a small terrain park set up, and Discovery Chair (11) on Friday.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We are planning on coming down on Monday 11/15 if anyone will be around.

Paul Lutes

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Well spaced so far!

But .... looks like flat light/bad viz ......... you go first.

.... and the gondola line doesn't appear to be so well behaved.

Last edited:

MountainMonster

~0~
Skier
Well spaced so far!

But .... looks like flat light/bad viz ......... you go first.

.... and the gondola line doesn't appear to be so well behaved.
looks like ch 1 has stopped loading already
EDIT:
Screen Shot 2020-11-13 at 9.21.44 AM.png
welcome to Mammoth...

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We purchased our passes but haven't received them...are people using last years pass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online