• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

New England 2020/21 Northeast

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Aren’t you supposed to take it up and ski down?
It's about 400 vertical, and very steep... over 45 degrees in spots....and not skiable as anyplace devoid of buildings is generally waist deep brush and small trees.

Laurel Hill Crazie

AKA Rob Davis
Skier
Aren’t you supposed to take it up and ski down?

Slogging back to the terminal. Just like Cannon Mountain. The trails don't lead back to the lift. :ogbiggrin: ;)

It's about 400 vertical, and very steep... over 45 degrees in spots....and not skiable as anyplace devoid of buildings is generally waist deep brush and small trees.

Au contraire:

1624407329450.png

1624407212432.png
:ogbiggrin::ogbiggrin::ogbiggrin:

James

Out There
Instructor
What I’m hearing is it needs to be cleared. Hell, they already built the lift.

Reactions: mdf

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I guess there are cleared areas I'm unfamiliar with! Well, kind of clear... just skiable I guess. And it takes enough snow, which may be a rarity.

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier
No big news here, but it shows how little lift served expansion we have in the northeast. Some of the other ski in/out homes being built over there are very nice. I could maybe afford just the slopeside hot tub, haha just saving up for the oceanside hot tub.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
No big news here, but it shows how little lift served expansion we have in the northeast. Some of the other ski in/out homes being built over there are very nice. I could maybe afford just the slopeside hot tub, haha just saving up for the oceanside hot tub.

This information merely confirms that I am not the target audience fur Sunday River.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
2021/2022 thread is here:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online