• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2020 Atomic Vantage 86 C

SkiTalk Test Team

Testing skis so you don't have to.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
UGASkiDawg: This is a great one-ski-quiver candidate that turns really well when you want to but leaves you alone if you don’t. It has a nice shape and flex pattern for fun in the bumps.
Insider tip: This very rewarding ski will allow you to push the performance envelope without intimidating you.​
Ron: Maybe it was the conditions (harder snow early in the morning), but I just didn't get along with this ski. On the firm groomers, it felt tinny and a little skittish. I had some difficulty getting it to engage and stay engaged. Prior iterations were good solid skis, so I would like to get this off piste to see how it performs.

Insider tip: This is a $399 price point ski; with that said, there is a ton of value.​

Who is it for?
Skiers looking for a lighter one-ski quiver on the narrower side of the Western all-mountain spectrum.
Who is it not for?
Skiers looking for that Nth degree of high-speed performance. Those who like precise, damp skis.
Skier ability
  1. Beginner/Novice
  2. Intermediate
Ski category
  1. Frontside
  2. All Mountain
Ski attributes
  1. Groomers
  2. Off Piste
  3. Trees
Segment
  1. Men