• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TS
KevinF

KevinF

Gathermeister-New England
Team Gathermeister
So if the cancellation wasn't official before, it is now.

I'll see you all in Principal O'Shaughnessy's office.

Yep, I figured it was inevitable that Killington would officially suspend operations. I put away all my ski stuff a few days ago.

We had 10 pages of discussion on a Gathering that hadn't even occurred yet and 20+ signed up on the roll call. This was by far the most enthusiasm we had seen for a New England Gathering event, so I thank you all for the energy and excitement expressed to this point. I was excited to meet and ski with all of you, but it wasn't to be this year.

Winter will come again and Puggers will gather again. Back to Northern Vermont? Killington redux? Visit the reborn Saddleback? Wherever we gather in 2021, I look forward to seeing you all there.

Laurel Hill Crazie

AKA Rob Davis
Skier
Thanks @KevinF for taking the time to put this together. Having been one to put a few Gatherings together I know it takes some time and just a little worry that things turn out as planned. It has been too long since we skied together, way too long. At least one of my adult kids was planning on attending. The last time I skied with you they were both but children. I'll "see" you in the Steelers thread until we ski again. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor