• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
https://www.skiessentials.com/

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I've only got about 4 hrs on the Santa Ana 88, but by first impressions...this is a good ski
http://bit.ly/NprotoSA88

Rostapher

All Praise Ullr
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Amazing! Nordica has like 5 skis with the same name and just the width. They've finally realized we, and shops I presume can't, or don't want to, remember gobs of names.
This totally makes way more sense to do it this way. When people can easily understand a product they are more likely to buy it. The opposite is also true! When I was helping my wife shop for skis I got so confused by the K2 & Head women’s ski names. All-of-it, some-of-it, none-of-it?? & something or other joy??? I gave up trying to keep them straight. She ended up on Nordicas as well.:D

Plus, at least for the Enforcer name, IMHO there will be a halo effect of familiarity and quality amongst the general skiing public for the E88. “Oh, you’ve read great things about the E100, but only ski groomers. Here’s a (mostly) groomer ski that still has that tough sounding Enforcer name.” Heck, even I’m intrigued and I have the E93! :roflmao:

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I really enjoy the 100s, and thought about some 93s, but too close to each other for my tastes.

The 88 may very well open my wallet.

I also enjoy Fischer skis, so we will be needing an E88/PM86 Cage Match @Philpug!

Wannabeskibum

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
This ski sounds like an "updated" version of the Old Nordica Enforcer (98) with some rocker. I still ski the Old Enforcer and love them dearly.

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Cool ! An Enforcer 88 might be in my future.

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
@SkiEssentials can you send me a pair of 186s tomorrow?

Attack 13s @333 BSL, and minus 1 cm.

Waiting with card in hand!

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
The E88's look awesome! I mean, I still want the Kastle MX89's... :doh::huh:

TS
SkiEssentials

SkiEssentials

Slashing Turns and Prices
SkiTalk Sponsor
@SkiEssentials can you send me a pair of 186s tomorrow?

Attack 13s @333 BSL, and minus 1 cm.

Waiting with card in hand!

Wish we could! As soon as we have some in stock you all will be the first to know.

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Wish we could! As soon as we have some in stock you all will be the first to know.

I see that the shorter lengths are available.

Any guess on the 185s?!

Thanks!

Coach13

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Or maybe it's good news?

You all see a lot of difference between the current PM 86 and the 2020 ski that replaces it? I like the 86 a lot and was thinking of pulling the trigger on the 95 as they can be had for great prices right now. Maybe I should wait...

Erik Timmerman

So much better than a pro
Instructor
You all see a lot of difference between the current PM 86 and the 2020 ski that replaces it? I like the 86 a lot and was thinking of pulling the trigger on the 95 as they can be had for great prices right now. Maybe I should wait...

If you are wondering if there is a better PM 95 coming, there isn't. If you want what the 86 gives you in a bigger platform, then I'd go for it.

Coach13

Making fresh tracks
Skier
If you are wondering if there is a better PM 95 coming, there isn't. If you want what the 86 gives you in a bigger platform, then I'd go for it.

That’s part of it, I was also wondering how the new 2020 ski that’s replacing the PM 86 compares to the current PM 86?

BTW, I pulled the trigger on the PM 95. They will be here in about a week.