• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
https://www.skiessentials.com/

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
These were my favorite skis during testing, so much so that I bought some. I have about 50 days on them so far, and have yet to find conditions I don't like them in, including up to a foot of powder. A lot of great skiers as well as aspiring intermediates like myself need to get on a pair of these!

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I was able to get on these during the May gathering in Colorado. What a great ski! Did anything I wanted: steep, groomed, bumps, trees and several inches of fresh.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I was able to get on these during the May gathering in Colorado. What a great ski! Did anything I wanted: steep, groomed, bumps, trees and several inches of fresh.
fullsizeoutput_76e2-jpeg.72649

Keys2Ski

Getting on the lift
Skier
I tried these out at mammoth end of May/beginning of June. They were great in spring conditions. And I took them all over the mountain for multiple days. They were my go to ski that weekend with the choice of liberty vmt82(second choice), dps 79 trainer and head wild joy ( way too light for me)

Santa Ana 88. 165
5’2” 125lbs

Sponsor

Staff online

• Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
  • Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January