• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2020 Pugski.com Swag Store Inventory Reduction Sale & Donation Drive!

hrstrat57

Skis guitars Mustangs
Skier
Just got some ski straps. Extremely high quality - as good as it gets. Full rubber under strap to protect your tune.

Y’all are silly if you miss these!

(sweet stickers too)

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Inventories are still good on hats, aprons and straps, quarter zips are getting low. Buy early and buy often. If you don't need or want any swag....we are still taking donations...because the bills didn't stop when Covid started.

Wasatchman

over the hill
Skier
Wellington...you, when you are here?
On the 12th of November. Managed isolation for 2 weeks after that. We live by Hahei in the Coromandel. Not sure what shipping cost would be but probably cheaper than from states if you really wanted something.

Viking9

Out on the slopes
Skier
Just received our shirts , really nice ,they do run big and the wife is now up my ass to order more .
I guess I will reluctantly put a sticker on the Tahoe, I usually only do that if I’m getting mailbox money.
I only have two stickers on there right now.
Honda.
Rossignol.

pause

Putting on skis
Skier
Just got some ski straps. Extremely high quality - as good as it gets. Full rubber under strap to protect your tune.

(sweet stickers too)

Ditto. Money!

Turoa Kiwi

JH
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Can you ship to New Zealand? (I can hear you groan from here)
PM me address and what you want, I can see what the costs would be.
Which city do you live in?
Wellington...you, when you are here?
On the 12th of November. Managed isolation for 2 weeks after that. We live by Hahei in the Coromandel. Not sure what shipping cost would be but probably cheaper than from states if you really wanted something.

Hey Guys If you are going to do a package to NZ ,count me in for a set of four ski straps ,two Koozies, and a corduroy cap and a few stickers
I'm in Miramar Wellington NZ
How will we pay,? Do you want to deliver the whole parcel to me ? etc etc.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
If you don't need swag, you can still donate HERE.

Why Donate?
  • Remember that tip that you got in instruction, are you a better of a skier now?
  • Did you sell or buy something in the Gear Swap?
  • Did you make a purchase of gear because of a suggestion here?
  • Are your skis performing better because of a tuning tip?
  • We keep talking about "Buying local" Well, this is your local community. Please help support it.

Dougb

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter

(sweet stickers too)

I will second the quality on the ski straps. And I got a crazy amount of stickers with my purchase!

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Just received our shirts , really nice ,they do run big and the wife is now up my ass to order more .
I guess I will reluctantly put a sticker on the Tahoe, I usually only do that if I’m getting mailbox money.
I only have two stickers on there right now.
Honda.
Rossignol.
Well, what size did you get? What size do you need?

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
For those who have received products, please go to the store and write reviews. Thanks

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I just put in a review. Seems a bit redundant -- I'm guessing this factors into external search somehow?

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I just put in a review. Seems a bit redundant -- I'm guessing this factors into external search somehow?
Its all about the redundancy of the redundancy department

Viking9

Out on the slopes
Skier
I got the large and it’s great, ordered a medium for the brother in law for his Xmas present.
When I said they run a little big that may be because we buy so much Rossi stuff and the Euro stuff for us has been on the smaller side of sizing.

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I got the large and it’s great, ordered a medium for the brother in law for his Xmas present.
When I said they run a little big that may be because we buy so much Rossi stuff and the Euro stuff for us has been on the smaller side of sizing.
If you haven't worn it yet, we'll be happy to exchange if we have the right size.
I can check on sizing.

Sponsor