• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2021 14th of 15th Annual May at A-Basin

Status
Not open for further replies.
TS
Blue Streak

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
Not if you were a never ever. Riding a chair is easier, if less educational, then a surface lift.
And it served the purpose of teaching a beginner how to ride a lift, instead of having their first experience being on BMX and the ensuing yard sale at the top.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Just ... no photos. Please. For my mental health's sake.

Of course vaccine might change things.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Still very up in the air. it is a matter of housing availablity and iKon pass access.

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
That’s later than Mother’s Day but I might be done with finals by then. Still waiting on one professor to post dates. Hoping to be vaccinated by then so that I can road trip to Oregon to see family the next week.

skix

Out on the slopes
Skier
A bay, a broad inlet of the sea where the land curves inward.

;) There was a sticker on one of the Pali chair towers with that quote. Really raises hackles in some quarters to call it "A Bay" instead of "A Basin". Not sure why or what the history is there though.

Noodler

Sir Turn-a-lot
Skier
Honestly, the earlier the dates, the less risk of this not happening at all. Unless we really get the goods over the next couple months, A-Basin may be barely making it into May (if at all). They're only at about 160" total snowfall for the season. That's abysmal.

Status
Not open for further replies.