• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

California/Nevada 2021-2022 Big Bear, Mountain High, Waterman, Baldy Resorts/Conditions/Meetups

Status
Not open for further replies.

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
We have IKON this year and hope to get waaaaay more days on the slopes than last year. It shouldn't be hard to beat 3.:roflmao:

TS
Pat AKA mustski

Pat AKA mustski

It’s no Secret! It’s a Ranger!
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
We should try to plan a 1 day ski get together at SS next year?? Maybe wait until mtn is filled in pretty good and wait until roads are cleared up. We can try to schedule about a week or two out before we go. Maybe like Feb. early March some time?
I'm totally in ... you all know that .. but give me a couple of weeks notice. We are wintering in Reno next year and you are all welcome to visit us there and ski squalpine Palisades Tahoe! But if there is a SoCal get together, we will definitely drive home! Personally, I favor late February or early March.

MountainMonster

~0~
Skier
Hummmm..

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
website Dec 3 opening...
That's an update from their initial thought of this Friday.
Guns are on! WROD on the way.
There's hope! I was getting a *tiny* bit frustrated with the 80° weather down here. I do remember reading somewhere that Santa Ana winds are actually good for making snow. Something about the the dry air, blah blah blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor