• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2021-2022 speculations and news

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I was just with Hattrup last night. I got the lowdown on what is coming...and what is carrying over. Most everything is carrying over, some NGT, A resurrection of a Curv peaked my interest.

gamiller7

Booting up
Skier
Watching the WC races this weekend - it looked like Kilde was on a new Atomic GS ski. It had ribs with the Servotec rod painted on over top of it to make it look like the old ski. Anybody know what that is? Is that replacing Servotec in the consumer piste products next year?

Gnarvin

Putting on skis
Skier
Hmm, in my opinion it would be great if Kastle added metal back to the FX HP skis. I know I am in the minority, but I really did not like the FX 96 HP.

nemesis256

Patrick
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Kästle bringing metal back into the FX line.
8c9bdb09d3a565705c6e00ef5e9b5c8a.jpg

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
With no Outdoor Retailers, info has been inconsistent. We are going to on snow at Waterville Valley this week, yes, traveling east to attend the only on snow in the country. We will be posting lots of pics.

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Rumors of a new Atomic Hawx 130 S.

Love my XTDs but I've got enough old binders on skis I still enjoy that I'll probably be grabbing a pair of the new S model.

EDIT: Because Grip Walk on the XTDs doesn't play with older Attack 13s. Argh.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Rumors of a new Atomic Hawx 130 S.

Love my XTDs but I've got enough old binders on skis I still enjoy that I'll probably be grabbing a pair of the new S model.

EDIT: Because Grip Walk on the XTDs doesn't play with older Attack 13s. Argh.
Paging @onenerdykid to the SkiTalk Courtesy Phone

TS
Cheizz

Cheizz

AKA Gigiski
Skier
I just saw the Facebook live-video. Great info.

On that Fischer Curv CT: Is it some kind of cross between the Curv GT and Curv TI in terms of construction? Does it replace any of the other Curvs? Or is it an addition to the line?

AlpedHuez

Chasing that Odermatt form
Skier
Friday will be boot based. There is some Redster news but it will be more focused on a different narrow boot
I so enjoyed your whiskey fuelled extra-long talk with Jonathan Ellsworth on Blister Gear 30 pod. So many good lines

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester