• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

California/Nevada 2021-2022 Tahoe Ski Resorts/Conditions/Meetups

Status
Not open for further replies.

raytseng

Making fresh tracks
Skier
The Heavenly North Bowl Chair auction is now on:
Linking to other thread:
Northstar comstock quad chair announced to also be up for auction June 20th. Similar format as the HV northbowl chairs.

SKI-3PO

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Is this what you’re looking for from @Jim Kenney

1655563565810.jpeg

Paul Lutes

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Last February when I was there, no such convenience was in evidence; possibly non-functional and covered with snow??

Is there supposed to be another one on the other side of the bridge going the other way? If so, it wasn't in evidence either.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Last February when I was there, no such convenience was in evidence; possibly non-functional and covered with snow??

Is there supposed to be another one on the other side of the bridge going the other way? If so, it wasn't in evidence either.
Agreed... that bridge was filled with snow, and no conveyors in evidence. Thanks for finding the pic @SKI-3PO .

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Strange how a lap in untracked deep powder can erase all the bad vibes. I'll remember this day!

Eric
I was searching for something else and found this post and comment....
Boom!!
Nice to think of powder days on a 90+ degree day in June.

jwilli

Getting off the lift
Skier
I think about skiing more in summer because I’m not actually skiing! I think that’s pretty natural actually. I still enjoy summer… but, it’s not skiing.

I mostly get into backpacking this time of year but every drive down 395 to a trailhead has me staring at Mammoth and getting ready for more WWSRA demos.

SpeedyKevin

Out on the slopes
Skier
I mostly get into backpacking this time of year but every drive down 395 to a trailhead has me staring at Mammoth and getting ready for more WWSRA demos.
Same! My wife and I really wanted to get out this year but we have a plethora of injuries. Hoping for some shoulder season trips before ski season

MarkG

Stuck on the lift
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Since they heavily discounted AM merchandise last season to clear it out, is Palisades going to stop using the Alpine Meadows label in order to support the greater brand?

Winks

AKA "Gary".
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Since they heavily discounted AM merchandise last season to clear it out, is Palisades going to stop using the Alpine Meadows label in order to support the greater brand?

I believe the signs and merchandise for Alpine Meadows have been removed and the new sign just says Palisades Alpine now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online