• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2021 Blossom Numero Uno N°1 Lady

SkiTalk Test Team

Testing skis so you don't have to.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
From Manufacturer's Site: “Just for her” is the latest model that Blossom Ski designed specifically for women. This model arises from the best of Blossom Ski brand. Therefore, the new Blossom’s “lady” line is characterized by well treated design, high hand made quality, and series of details and extra features which guarantee the best performance.

Awards
Who is it for?
Women looking for a ski that will excel on the groomers.
Who is it not for?
Those venturing off-piste. This ski prefers the hard pack
Skier ability
  1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
  3. Expert
Ski category
  1. Race
  2. Frontside
Ski attributes
  1. Groomers
Segment
  1. Women

Specifications

right ad
Available sizes
145, 153, 159, 165
Dimensions
123-67-104
Radius
12m@159cm
Construction design
  1. New graphics
Binding options
  1. Flat
  2. System
  3. Plate

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Long term update: This is a review I was waiting in anticipation to write after a long hiatus from snow and an eagerness to feel the cold white crystals under me. As with most early skiing, groomers are served up in ample supply, which is exactly the entree the Numero Uno Lady begs for. At 67mm underfoot, the quickness edge to edge blows me away, while the smoothness inspires confidence to rail a little deeper into the turn. But wait, there's more! After a few days on snow, some small moguls started to form along the edge of the main run at Mt Rose, so I decided to dabble a bit and, wouldn't you know it, the Lady with her quick turn radius made me want to go back for more. This ski isn't just fun, it makes me want to be a better skier.
  • Who is it for? Someone looking for a narrow ski to excel on groomers.
  • Who is it not for? Someone seeking powder.
  • Insider tip: Trust her and she'll take you there.

Last edited by a moderator:

JFB

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
OK, I'm a guy, but I love this ski. That said, I only weight 140 lbs and I'm 67 years old and I've enjoyed many "women's skis" and used one as a daily driver for about 6 or 8 yrs. I skied the 164 cm version in sub-optimal conditions for this ski - 8” of heavily wind-affected powder on top of gently packed, grippy base. There was a bit of corduroy to be found but most runs had 8” of heavily wind-affected powder with wind berms, crud and cruddy moguls.

I found the Lady to be a superb ski - quick, fast, stable, precise, predictable, carving machine that does what you ask of it and doesn’t surprise you. It invites you to go fast but handles the speed beautifully and fully supports you controlling that speed. They skied like slalom skis on the corduroy – easy initiation, very quick edge to edge, hooked up, loaded up, railed and released beautifully, easily generating short or long high-G turns. They were predictably a handful in the heavy crud, as one would expect from a 67 mm ski, but were big fun in the cruddy bumps.

I love this ski.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I'm okay with some pink. Might have to draw the line at actually having the word "Lady" on the topsheet. But DO want to try regardless.

Sponsor