• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2021 Nordica Enforcer 100

SkiTalk Test Team

Testing skis so you don't have to.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Philpug: (From my preview HERE) Yes, the new Enforcer 100 is “all new” or “new and improved,” however you want to say it. As soon as I clicked in, I immediately noticed the decreased swing weight; that is a good thing, because it adds a level of nimbleness that even the shorter 177 Enforcer didn’t have. The True Tip Technology allows the 179 to ski truer to length without the tiny bit of stability loss its predecessor suffered. The combination of an extra 2 cm and a longer wheelbase (contact length) takes away any worry about needing to go up to the next size.

In this reviewer’s opinion, where other brands have been overly conservative in redesigning their flagship models, Nordica doubled down and realized that what got it here, wasn’t going to get it there. I expect there will be a glut of used Enforcer 100s hitting the market very soon.

Insider tip: If you found yourself between sizes in the past, you should be be dead on now.​

Awards
Who is it for?
Smaller skiers rejoice, where the old Enforcer was a bit clunky, the all new one is money.
Who is it not for?
If the old Enforcer was juuust right, you might want to demo first.
Skier ability
  1. Advanced
  2. Expert
Ski category
  1. All Mountain
  2. Powder
Ski attributes
  1. Moguls
  2. Off Piste
  3. Trees
Segment
  1. Men

Specifications

right ad
Available sizes
Dimensions
132-100-120
Radius
17.3m@179cm
Rocker profile
  1. Zero camber with tip and tail rocker
Construction design
  1. All new
Binding options
  1. Flat

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
031F312D-C488-4A80-981E-18FB60DCB0D2.jpeg Nordica just nailed the new Enforcer 100. The longer wheelbase and updated construction really is an improvement to the perennial Testers Choice winner. The Enforcer is the epitome of versatility in the 98-100mm class.

brian avery

Skiing - Let's Do This!
Skier
Anyone have any insight or thoughts on length for this new E100? Does the 179 ski true to length or still short? On the old model I would be 185 cm length because it skied short. My current skis are all 80 - 88 waist in 177 to 180 cm length. 6'1" 190 lbs. Any info is appreciated.

Sponsor