2021 Salomon Stance 96

Dougb

Getting on the lift
Skier
The Fischer 99ti is my everyday ski in Vermont. It is, IMO, a fantastic ski. I am a former racer/coach, and love a ski that is demanding. I've skied the Völkl's and I prefer the 99ti. Not skied the Salomon's.
Thanks! I plan to demo all of these skis along with the Ranger 102FR.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Thanks! I plan to demo all of these skis along with the Ranger 102FR.
If thats your plan, expect to be disappointed. Demoing this season is going to be really difficult. You might be best off to just go wit your gut (or a strong recommendation) and pull the trigger on one. This way you can start enjoying the (limited?) season as you make that ski your b!tch.

Dougb

Getting on the lift
Skier
If thats your plan, expect to be disappointed. Demoing this season is going to be really difficult. You might be best off to just go wit your gut (or a strong recommendation) and pull the trigger on one. This way you can start enjoying the (limited?) season as you make that ski your b!tch.
@Tricia will probably hate me saying this, but I've yet to see you come out wrong, @Philpug. So what does your gut say for me? You know I have those Vist Crossover IIs, so this is for Tahoe for a guy who likes to spend 90+% percent of my time ripping and carving the groomed runs as fast as I can (and a few bump runs just to remind myself I can still do it). I value precision and carving ability.

Currently considering the Stance 96, Fischer 99ti and 102FR, and wish someone would convince me the Liberty v92 would work LOL. Or maybe I am missing something?

Sponsor