• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale 2021 Stöckli Stormrider 88 with Tyrolia Attack2 13 bindings

switters

Booting up
Skier
I'm selling a lightly used pair of 2021 Stöckli Stormrider 88 skis 184 cm with Tyrolia Attack 13 bindings. If you've never ridden a pair of Stöcklis, you don't know what you're missing! Check out this review from SkiEssentials.com.

"It's pretty impressive how the ski can respond properly both at high and low speeds, keeping the skier engaged in all phases of the turn. For top-end feel, confidence, precision, and poise, the 2021 Stockli Stormrider 88 has all you want and more."

There are some scuff marks and light scratches on the top sheets, particularly on the tails, and some light marks on the bases, but no significant chunks or divots.

I'm selling because I'm not doing a lot of all-mountain, downhill skiing anymore. This ski and binding combo retails for $1,300—Stöcklis are notoriously $$$. This is your chance to experience the Stöckli magic at a fraction of the cost of a new pair.

If you can pick them up in Park City, UT, the price is $650. I am also willing to ship for $675 (to cover the cost of the ski box and packing materials) plus the cost of UPS Ground freight to your location.

You can check my seller reviews under "kavio" on eBay.

Attachments

• Back.jpeg
    Back.jpeg
    169.4 KB · Views: 73
  • Front.jpeg
    Front.jpeg
    173.7 KB · Views: 73

bremmick

Booting up
Skier
I'm intrigued by these. Do you have some additional photos of them showing the condition? How many days are on them?

bremmick

Booting up
Skier
I'm selling a lightly used pair of 2021 Stöckli Stormrider 88 skis 184 cm with Tyrolia Attack 13 bindings. If you've never ridden a pair of Stöcklis, you don't know what you're missing! Check out this review from SkiEssentials.com.

There are some scuff marks and light scratches on the top sheets, particularly on the tails, and some light marks on the bases, but no significant chunks or divots.

I'm selling because I'm not doing a lot of all-mountain, downhill skiing anymore. This ski and binding combo retails for $1,300—Stöcklis are notoriously $$$. This is your chance to experience the Stöckli magic at a fraction of the cost of a new pair.

If you can pick them up in Park City, UT, the price is $650. I am also willing to ship for $675 (to cover the cost of the ski box and packing materials) plus the cost of UPS Ground freight to your location.

You can check my seller reviews under "kavio" on eBay.

any more photos on these? I'm based in the Wasatch as well.

Sponsor