• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2021 Weekly Giveaway 1: Renoun Skis/TOKO Tuning Kit/SkiTalk Swag. WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Renoun-Toko-Giveaways-SkiTalk-Contest-1080x1080.jpg
Welcome to the 2021 SkiTalk Giveaway season! We feel like Oprah here...You win some skis...you win a Kulkea boot bag.…you win a Giro helmet….you win a TOKO Tuning kit....you win a car....well, maybe not a car. This season, the contest series is sponsored in part by TOKO, who has donated thousands of dollars worth of cool tuning supplies so you have a chance to be faster than all of your skiing buddies out there.

In our first contest, you can win your choice of any 2022 SkiTalk Testers' Choice winners from Renoun. Renoun and their Vibestop © technology have been some of the most talked about skis here on SkiTalk since they were launched. Besides our awards, Renoun has received numerous ISPO awards for their damping technology. Our first TOKO kit will be a T14 waxing iron, some wax and scrapers. SkiTalk will be suppying an awesome quarter zip tech shirt and a TOKO hat for an additional prize offering.

CONTEST 1 WINNERS:

CONTEST RULES
Winners will be chosen randomly through a number generator.
Only valid emails will be accepted; errors or typos will be not considered.
Emails may be shared between the hosting site and participating sponsors.
Winner‘s name may be used for promotion purposes.
Sorry, no substitution of prize items.
Contest ends on Wednesday, October 20, 2021, at 8:00 pm PST.
Value of item varies at prize level; shipping is included. No cash substitutes.
Winner will be announced on SkiTalk.com and will be notified via email at that time. The winner has 72 hours to claim the prize after notification; otherwise, a second winner will be chosen.

Last edited:

Dougb

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
First off, thanks to the site and our sponsors for the giveaway! I am in.

Am I missing the Endurance 88 review for 2022? I tried to find it using the ski selector but came up short. @Tricia sure sang the praises of the Earhart 88 though.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
First off, thanks to the site and our sponsors for the giveaway! I am in.

Am I missing the Endurance 88 review for 2022? I tried to find it using the ski selector but came up short. @Tricia sure sang the praises of the Earhart 88 though.
We did not get on the new Endurance 88 ... yet. Therefore no review.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter

Winner announced within a few days thereafter. :)

Winner will be announced on SkiTalk.com and will be notified via email at that time. The winner has 72 hours to claim the prize after notification; otherwise, a second winner will be chosen.

Dougb

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter

Winner announced within a few days thereafter. :)

Good luck everyone!

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
I entry per email address, so if you have access to another email... ;)

motogreg

A liftie once told me I was an okay skier....
Skier
Sorry folks, I promised the skis to my wife already, you guys are gonna have to be content with the also-ran stuff.

PisteOff

Jeff
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
We did not get on the new Endurance 88 ... yet. Therefore no review.
This is heresy……how does this happen? :huh: FYI, I have a new pair of 98’s inbound. I’m still too attached to my Z-90’s to make a change……

Sponsor

Staff online