• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2021 Weekly Giveaway 2: Line Blade Skis/TOKO Tuning Kit/Giro Helmet-Goggle Combo. WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!!

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
LINE-SKIS -Toko-Giveaways-SkiTalk-Contest-1080x1080flat.jpeg

The Line Blade and its sister, the Blade W, are two of the most revolutionary ski models to come out in the past 5 years. With its oversized tip, all mountain waist and flaired up tail, this is a ski that is more than an sum of its parts. It it is an all mountain tour d' laugh riot. Here is what some of our testers said about the Line Blade:

Philpug: I dubbed the Blade as the Crudbuster 2000. This ski loves crud: It dices, slices, cuts, chops, and annihilates crud.​
Anders_Nor: Zoooooooomg, this ski on corn and spring snow!!! FUN. I'm totally exhausted after skiing the Line Blade today!​
Andy Mink: The Blade is an absolute blast on groomers. Line claims this will "leave only ... a sh*t eating grin on your face." Well, does giggling out loud suffice?​

And since you have a choice of choosing the ladies model, here is what our female testers had to say:

Tricia: This ski is stable, confidence-inspiring, and downright unflappable. I might even call it my bodyguard: Just when I feel like there's a threat in my path, the Blade steps in with arms crossed and says in a serious voice, "Not on my watch!"​

You can read our full reviews here: 2022 Line Blade and 2022 Line Blade W.

Second Place: Because the contest series is titled sponsored by TOKO, we have an All Inclusive Tune Kit to give away, complete with iron, waxes, diamond stones and other tools you will need to get your skis performing at their best.

For Third Place, our helmet & goggle sponsor, Giro Snowsports, has provided a certificate for a Helmet/goggle combo of your choice (from available stock).

CONTEST 2 WINNERS:
  • 1st: Line Skis -- @Hootbmx
  • 2nd: Toko Tuning Kit -- Navid Varjavandi​
  • 3rd: Giro Helmet/Goggle Combo -- @Kittygal

CONTEST RULES
Winners will be chosen randomly through a number generator.
Only valid emails will be accepted; errors or typos will be not considered.
Emails may be shared between the hosting site and participating sponsors.
Winner‘s name may be used for promotion purposes.
Sorry, no substitution of prize items.
Contest ends on Wednesday, October 27, 2021, at 8:00 pm PST.
Value of item varies at prize level; shipping is included. No cash substitutes.
Winner will be announced on SkiTalk.com and will be notified via email at that time. The winner has 72 hours to claim the prize after notification; otherwise, a second winner will be chosen.

Last edited:

ksampson3

Giving 80% effort 100% of the time
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Phil,
Is this contest only open to Skitalk members with a registered email address? The reason I ask is that there a bunch of sweepstakes sites that post any and all giveaway contests on their websites - where they have thousands of paid members that enter any and every contest that gets posted. Just curious who gets to enter this contest.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Phil,
Is this contest only open to Skitalk members with a registered email address? The reason I ask is that there a bunch of sweepstakes sites that post any and all giveaway contests on their websites - where they have thousands of paid members that enter any and every contest that gets posted. Just curious who gets to enter this contest.
Anyone can enter. Feel free to share.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Contest ends tomorrow!

Dougb

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I actually think one of my very first messages to @Philpug when I joined this site looking for ski advice and education was about the Line Blade. This ski has intrigued me more than any ski since it was released. Good luck to everyone who entered (including me)!

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Still time to enter!!!!

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
A little over an hour till the contest closes!!!!

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
<<Contest Closed>>>

Time to tally the winners, copy and paste in the top post. Give me a bit. The antici .... SAY IT!!!! ... pation!

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Congrats to the winners and for the rest of you, see you in Contest 3 for the Augments and Exel poles, another Toko offering and some SkullCandys.

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Winners-LINE-SKIS -Toko-Giveaways-SkiTalk-Contest-1080x1080flat.jpg

Sponsor

Staff online