• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2021 Weekly Giveaway 5: Look Pivot 15 Henrik Harlaut Pro Model, Toko Tuning Kit, Kulkea Kantaja Ski Bag & Thermal Trekker Boot Bag

Wendy

Resurrecting the Oxford comma
Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Even Mamie is not THAT old.
That one had gone "poof" and beyond. Probably about 120.

View attachment 148797
This cracks me up. Two of my nephews married Asian women (Korean and Chinese) and they are now mothers, and so far, this is true. :)

But Mamie! She doesn’t fit this cartoon at all. Maybe that should be you in the post-menopausal picture? ;)

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
But Mamie! She doesn’t fit this cartoon at all. Maybe that should be you in the post-menopausal picture? ;)

You are allowing the camouflage fool you. Mamie is indeed a little old lady. No chia pet perm yet, but getting there.

There appears to be a convergence of some sort after menopause/andropause. Girly man and manly women. I've often seen those couples walking down the street together here. Sometimes they even dressed in very similar looking clothes. Almost like twins. :huh:

Wendy

Resurrecting the Oxford comma
Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
You are allowing the camouflage fool you. Mamie is indeed a little old lady. No chia pet perm yet, but getting there.

There appears to be a convergence of some sort after menopause/andropause. Girly man and manly women. I've often seen those couples walking down the street together here. Sometimes they even dressed in very similar looking clothes. Almost like twins. :huh:
Haha, maybe sounds like my husband and me. ;) I mean, look at my avatar pic. I’m driving a tractor!

KingGrump

Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Haha, maybe sounds like my husband and me. ;) I mean, look at my avatar pic. I’m driving a tractor!

Nah, you're nowhere close.

The John Deere reminds me of couple of tractor songs by Joe Diffie and Kenny Chesney songs.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Nah, you're nowhere close.

The John Deere reminds me of couple of tractor songs by Joe Diffie and Kenny Chesney songs.

Who else would never have pegged @KingGrump as a country music fan? Show of hands please?

1637373802417.png

KingGrump

Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
That's what I was thinking!

I'd have pegged you for, maybe, a Kiss fan.... or perhaps Parliament Funkadelic :cool: :D

Too high energy. Just wasteful. Not efficient.
I have always identified as Mellow Yellow.

Sponsor