• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2021 Weekly Giveaway 6: Blossom Skis, Toko Shop Vise, Skootys/Camelback Hydration Pack combo, LOQSKI Lock & Hat combo--WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Blossom-Skis-Toko-Giveaways-SkiTalk-Contest-1080x1080.jpeg
Here is another contest that we are really excited about. These drawings are just sooo much fun; we love sharing these prizes with our readers. Blossom has offered up a ski of your choice! Pinch me, right? Do you want something from the Numero Uno race/carving collection? Maybe something versatile like the AM77 or another from the Turbo collection? How about something more off piste like a Pure 99? There is no wrong way to go here!

Next is Toko’s Top-Tier Vise, the Double Ski Vise. This prize by no means takes a back seat to the skis. This top-of-the-line vise can be found in the workshop of almost every ski shop in the world. Is it overkill for the average skier? Maybe. But isn’t that the fun of winning something you might not buy for yourself?

And not even last nor least, a (pay it forward) addition of a Camelbak Hydration Pack, Toko Trucker Hat and SkiTalk QuarterZip, as well as a pair of SkiSkootys.

BONUS!!!!! Annnnd wait ... there is more!

We will be giving away 3 LoqSki ski locks with SkiTalk baseball caps!

For a total of 6 winners this week!

CONTEST 6 WINNERS:
  • 1st: Blossom Skis: Mamie Lum
  • 2nd: Toko Double Vice: John @Jwrags Ragsdale
  • 3rd: Camelback/Skootys Combo: Kris Sutton
  • 4th: Loqski/SkiTalk cap: Charles Walker
  • 4th: Loqski/SkiTalk cap: Heather Oliver-Weimer
  • 4th: Loqski/SkiTalk cap: Sue @LiquidFeet Trent

CONTEST RULES
Winners will be chosen randomly through a number generator.
Only valid emails will be accepted; errors or typos will not be considered.
Emails may be shared between the hosting site and participating sponsors.
Winner‘s name may be used for promotion purposes.
Sorry, no substitution of prize items.
Contest ends on Wednesday, November 24, 2021, at 3:00 pm PST.
Value of item varies at prize level; shipping is included. No cash substitutes.
Winner will be announced at 5:00 in this thread and will be notified via email at that time. The winner has 72 hours to claim the prize after notification; otherwise, a second winner will be chosen.

1280x720-WINNERS-BLOSSOM-SKIS-SkiTalk-Egan.jpg

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Hey…there’s no (signed) copy of Hot Dog Blu-ray here? I can’t keep helping you folks out like this if you just ignore me lol
I bet Phil could send you a copy of the Hot Dog blu-ray.... not sure why you'd want him to sign it though. :P

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
the double vise is one kick ass product and is definately a must for anyone who has tuning vices.
tempImage4mkKui.png

Note: the vise that is the prize is silver.

Last edited:

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
This is a fantastic contest. Look at all the goodies you can potentially win!

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Have you guys checked out the Loqski? It looks like a cool design but I'd be concerned about potential base or edge damage.
We are playing with one now, review will be coming. I don't foresee any issues with your conserns ... and in full transparency, I told them that I would not be willing to put them into our program until I was able to use it in a practical aspect.

mulva28

Short Turns Enjoyer
Skier
I think you all are being incredibly generous in choosing not to enter this contest so I can round out my Blossom quiver with a pair of No. 1 SLs.

View attachment 148838
I saw a guy in April last year on a pair of Vist Crossover II's with the Vist race plates. Beautiful skis. Followed the guy and he had really nice form through the slushy bumps on the higher altitude Killington Spring terrain. Treat those Crossover's well Doug! If I win this I'm going AM77 or Pure 99. The non FIS SL's 3rd choice. I have a No1 RC and Crosswind already but my wife is currently in the process of stealing the Crosswind from me.

Dougb

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I saw a guy in April last year on a pair of Vist Crossover II's with the Vist race plates. Beautiful skis. Followed the guy and he had really nice form through the slushy bumps on the higher altitude Killington Spring terrain. Treat those Crossover's well Doug! If I win this I'm going AM77 or Pure 99. The non FIS SL's 3rd choice. I have a No1 RC and Crosswind already but my wife is currently in the process of stealing the Crosswind from me.

I bought my Crossover IIs here from @Walks and thanks to @Philpug I have a backup pair! I love those skis.

How do you like the No. 1 RC and Crosswinds? Obviously your wife likes them.

mulva28

Short Turns Enjoyer
Skier
How do you like the No. 1 RC and Crosswinds? Obviously your wife likes them.
I picked both pairs up after the season on closeout so I haven't skied them yet; but I'll throw some notes down once I get some time on them. Construction is impressive is all I can say so far.

Dougb

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I picked both pairs up after the season on closeout so I haven't skied them yet; but I'll throw some notes down once I get some time on them. Construction is impressive is all I can say so far.
Yes the construction is impressive and the on-snow feel, especially with the Vist speed lock plates and bindings, is superb.

Several people here know I am still kicking myself for not taking advantage of the @Blossom Skis closeout. I’m glad you did!

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January