• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2021 Weekly Giveaway 6: Blossom Skis, Toko Shop Vise, Skootys/Camelback Hydration Pack combo, LOQSKI Lock & Hat combo--WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Still time to enter.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
800 px wide-WINNERS-BLOSSOM-SKIS-SkiTalk-Egan.jpg

Dougb

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Wait I keep rereading this and wonder if that first place winner is a typo?!!!
Just kidding, of course. Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to the sponsors for another batch of great prizes. This one is a little heartbreaking to me, though!

Last edited:

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Mamie thanks all.

She is using that word she learned from Seven Days (TV series), conundrum. Which Stockli or Kastle will the new Blossom replace. All I know is she is not getting another ski slot at the back of the van.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Mamie thanks all.

She is using that word she learned from Seven Days (TV series), conundrum. Which Stöckli or Kastle will the new Blossom replace. All I know is she is not getting another ski slot at the back of the van.
Please suggest that she get the SC in a 164. I will take them off her hands when she decides the cantaloupe colorway clashes with everything.

(I have a pair of Blossoms and the snow feel and grip are really good. Also the top sheets are SOLID.)

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Please suggest that she get the SC in a 164. I will take them off her hands when she decides the cantaloupe colorway clashes with everything.

(I have a pair of Blossoms and the snow feel and grip are really good. Also the top sheets are SOLID.)
She made her decision, knowing what she likes, it is what I would have suggested for her. Lets just say, she chose wisely.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Mamie thanks all.

She is using that word she learned from Seven Days (TV series), conundrum. Which Stöckli or Kastle will the new Blossom replace. All I know is she is not getting another ski slot at the back of the van.
Its cute that you think you can tell her what she can and can not have in the back of the van. :roflmao:

Sponsor