• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2021 Weekly Giveaway 8 PLUS: TWO Giveaways to Finish up Strong! ALL WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!!

Seahaven

Getting off the lift
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I just took a closer look at the backpack that I won on the Kulkea site- I'm really impressed, and I think that it is going to work great for me. Did not realize that I had won a bag that retails for $289. Wow!
Thanks for organizing these contests- I'm sure lining up the sponsors to donate all of this loot was a lot of legwork. I'm also sure that I am only one of many here that greatly appreciates that effort.

Wendy

Resurrecting the Oxford comma
Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I just took a closer look at the backpack that I won on the Kulkea site- I'm really impressed, and I think that it is going to work great for me. Did not realize that I had won a bag that retails for $289. Wow!
Thanks for organizing these contests- I'm sure lining up the sponsors to donate all of this loot was a lot of legwork. I'm also sure that I am only one of many here that greatly appreciates that effort.
You’re gonna love this bag. I have one, and it’s now my go-to for travel…anywhere.

Pat AKA mustski

It’s no Secret! It’s a Ranger!
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Although I have always tried to support the site sponsors, I am more intentional about it now. I wanted to buy a pair of the LEKI Glace 3D mitts so I came here and clicked on the LEKI button. It’s one way of showing the sponsors we’re paying attention.

WARNING… don’t try on anything Tricia hands you! It leads to coveting!

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
My prize (the Toko power tuner) arrived a couple of days ago. I did a couple of power-off rehearsal passes and I think it is going to be pretty easy to use. I'm very happy. I'll get a photo over the weekend.

James

Out There
Instructor
Just the NE Gathering?
No, if you stay at the same hotel, your key gives access to his room to use the edger. It’s a minor fee that goes to Ski Talk.
Try to do it during waking hours though, because hearing snoring can through off your concentration. Or bring ear plugs.

Sponsor

Staff online