• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2022/2023 ~ How many days so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BS Slarver

Making fresh tracks
Skier
36C0E33A-A334-4467-A8AF-78392233025F.jpeg

DAY 46 all at the Big Scree, tram day count 16 days - found out today the tram RFD gate keeps track.

Bluebird day for the opening of North Summitt snowfields / Rips and tears.

Love this area, 4000’ vert run, yes sign out required. All this terrain isn’t even part of of the resorts 5700+ acres. You get 15 minutes all to yourself and your partner.

Last edited:

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
22 at Rose. Had lunch and a run with @Pat AKA mustski and Bob. Its hard to go elsewhere and pass up the great snow close to home. There are snow piles in the parking lots that would have lifts on them in some places!
20230118_082845.jpg

Slide side and the Chutes from south Reno today.

20230118_094539.jpg

I can reach his butt today.

94146.jpeg

This was end of November. His butt is above the skis. We have a LOT of snow!

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
23 for what may have been the best day of the season. Mt. Rose was $$$ today. About half a foot of blower on top of groomers and previously skier packed.
20230119_090354.jpg
20230119_092516.jpg
20230119_093924.jpg
20230119_095458.jpg

ARL67

Invisible Airwaves Crackle With Life
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Day 16 at Blue Mountain, Collingwood and finally put a face to @ARL67 and @graham418. I promise to not hold you two up so much next time……..;)

K2 club and CT 1.0 club today

View attachment 189678

Ya really wish Greg picked up the pace today LOL !

Another sh*t day of weather and crappy snow today at Blue Mountain. I was about to board the South Lift with my wife when there is some dude in front of me with Faction CT 1.0, with of course matching yellow attack bindings. I've yet to meet him in person, but who else could that be other than Faction-Greg @GregK ? I said "Hey Greg, it's Andy from the forums" and we met up top. Told Greg that @graham418 is also onsite somewhere today, and eventually the 3 of us all met up ( my wife went home due to bad snow / weather ) and we did a bunch of runs together and had lunch. I called it the impromptu "Pugski Ski Gathering, Ontario Edition" , we were just missing @Jilly and @François Pugh ! Always great to meet up with longtime forum members and putting a face to a name. I apologize for not having my CT 1.0 underfoot, but just finally got possession my K2 89Ti and Pink Ranger 102FR a couple days ago, and wanted to give them a go. Hope to meet up again !

Last edited:

1chris5

Getting off the lift
Skier
Great season so far -48 days. Challenging conditions but that's fun also. Last Monday morning Western was almost sheer ice top to bottom - NICE! The kids and I had Shay's and Cupp to ourselves. Yesterday afternoon, Western upper 1/3rd clouded with very low visibility - NICE! Snow was soft and fast. I know it's selfish but no friends on challenging ski condition days.
Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 8.42.38 AM.png

1chris5

Getting off the lift
Skier
Ya really wish Greg picked up the pace today LOL !

Another sh*t day of weather and crappy snow today at Blue Mountain. I was about to board the South Lift with my wife when there is some dude in front of me with Faction CT 1.0, with of course matching yellow attack bindings. I've yet to meet him in person, but who else could that be other than Faction-Greg @GregK ? I said "Hey Greg, it's Andy from the forums" and we met up top. Told Greg that @graham418 is also onsite somewhere today, and eventually the 3 of us all met up ( my wife went home due to bad snow / weather ) and we did a bunch of runs together and had lunch. I called it the impromptu "Pugski Ski Gathering, Ontario Edition" , we were just missing @Jilly and @François Pugh ! Always great to meet up with longtime forum members and putting a face to a name. I apologize for not having my CT 1.0 underfoot, but just finally got possession my K2 89Ti and Pink Ranger 102FR a couple days ago, and wanted to give them a go. Hope to meet up again !
Sounds like a fund day!

Status
Not open for further replies.