• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

California/Nevada 2022-2023 Mammoth Mountain Ski Resort/Conditions/Meetups

Status
Not open for further replies.

MountainMonster

~0~
Skier
2022/23 Mammoth thread now open :daffy:

Screen Shot 2022-08-27 at 4.04.55 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-08-27 at 4.05.47 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-08-27 at 4.07.01 PM.png

76 days until estimated opening Nov 11....feel the stoke

Last edited:

Larry

Out on the slopes
Skier
I plan on a few spring trips if anybody might be interested. I try to make a few trips in April and early May. I like blue bird days

locknload

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Roll call..checking in...Lock N Load reporting for duty!! Off season conditioning in full swing and summer trip checked off a few weeks ago to make sure Mammoth was still there! :roflmao:It's waiting for us and looking better than ever! Hiked Devil's Postpile this summer and could look way up back to the top of the Gondola and the backside of the mountain! Can't wait to get back up there...love that mountain, the town of Mammoth Lakes and the entire area!!!!!

In2h2o

Out on the slopes
Skier
Hiked Devil's Postpile this summer and could look way up back to the top of the Gondola and the backside of the mountain!
I love Reds Meadow and looking up at the mountain! Anyone who is around early/ late shoulder season and likes to ride I highly recommend the 4 hour rides at https://www.redsmeadow.com/horseback-rides/
Gets a little hot and crowded in the summer....

Viking9

Out on the slopes
Skier
When our mountain is filled in like those photos it becomes John Denver worthy !!
Im rooting for you MDF !!
P.S. I really enjoyed your Big Couloir adventure.

Popeye Cahn

Out on the slopes
Skier
Hiked Devil's Postpile this summer and could look way up back to the top of the Gondola and the backside of the mountain!
Hiked from Twin lakes over the pass and to Red's Meadow. Was considering hiking to the falls and to the Postpile but time was running short and I've been to both. As for the mountain, if all goes well I will be there at least twice this season.

Larry

Out on the slopes
Skier
Hiked from Twin lakes over the pass and to Red's Meadow. Was considering hiking to the falls and to the Postpile but time was running short and I've been to both. As for the mountain, if all goes well I will be there at least twice this season.
I plan on a couple spring ski trips between Apr and mid May

Popeye Cahn

Out on the slopes
Skier
Just got a notice from Mammoth about the first annual trail fest this weekend. mammoth trail fest . Looks super fun! Anyone going. Had I known, I might've tried to go do the 26K.
I received that as well, run I do not lolol Instead this past weekend I was in Utah flogging the bike...

IMG_6998.jpg
I make looking pleased an art, it was a slog!

freddie

Booting up
Skier
Is Road Runner usually open from top to bottom in mid to late November? Or does it need many storms get get enough coverage to open?

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Is Road Runner usually open from top to bottom in mid to late November? Or does it need many storms get get enough coverage to open?
They usually blow snow on it to provide a way down from the summit.

SpeedyKevin

Out on the slopes
Skier
Regarding tunes in town, anyone have any experience with Fast Ski Sports? I normally just go to Footloose (Ro-bear, Ollie, and crew) but the shop isn't up and running yet. Usually avoid Montana machines as I am not a fan of radial tunes but wondering if they can just set a consistent base bevel.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor