• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Mid-Atlantic 2022-2023 New York Ski Resort/Conditions/Meetups

Status
Not open for further replies.
TS
Jersey Skier

Jersey Skier

aka RatherPlayThanWork or Gary
Skier
If anyone is hitting up Belleayre Wed (tomorrow) or Thurs, I hope to be up there too (coming from Bergen county). Would be nice to say hello in person.
Just packed a bag. If I still have legs after Platty tomorrow I might spend the night and hit Belleayre on Thursday.

Reactions: BC.

RelaxedNinja

Booting up
Skier
Just packed a bag. If I still have legs after Platty tomorrow I might spend the night and hit Belleayre on Thursday.

Never been, I've heard that's more for advanced skiers, as opposed to beginners like myself. Maybe I'll see you at Belleayre, if you give me a way to recognize you.

TS
Jersey Skier

Jersey Skier

Skier
Plattekill never fails to deliver when there is fresh snow. Reported 30-36" depending upon where you looked and I literally skied on to every lift ride. Not sure how there is never a line. Once the trails were sufficiently chopped up it seemed like everyone disappeared into the woods or the bar.

@BS Slarver See what you missed by suffering out at BS. Once a decade, anyway.

IMG_2007.jpg IMG_2012.jpg IMG_2013.jpg IMG_2014.jpg

BC.

NEPA ShopRat/Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Plattekill never fails to deliver when there is fresh snow. Reported 30-36" depending upon where you looked and I literally skied on to every lift ride. Not sure how there is never a line. Once the trails were sufficiently chopped up it seemed like everyone disappeared into the woods or the bar.

@BS Slarver See what you missed by suffering out at BS. Once a decade, anyway.

View attachment 196837 View attachment 196838 View attachment 196839 View attachment 196840
Will be there again this weekend.

TS
Jersey Skier

Jersey Skier

Skier
Trying to get the most out of next year's season pass at Belleayre. Might be the end for me since I head to Jamaica for a week with the family.

IMG_2028.jpg IMG_2030.jpg IMG_2031.jpg

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Hey NY people... anyone want to start the 2023-2024 thread? I mean gosh... it's September already!

Shawn

Beep beep
Skier
Windham Mountain just rebranded as Windham Mountain Club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online