• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

California/Nevada 2022-2023 Tahoe Ski Resorts/Conditions/Meetups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
TS
MarkG

MarkG

Stuck on the lift
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
actually, looking at my notes, these lesson prices are in line with 2 years ago. Seems there was a discount for 2021-22. Covid related, I'd speculate...

so not that this year is more expensive, it's that last year was cheap! :rolleyes:

Near Nyquist

At the edge of instability
Skier
It was in one of the Mt. Rose emails recently (the one with info on the upcoming Labor Day Gear Sales at Bobo's and Village Ski Loft)

Bobo's is hyping it on their sale flyers too: "Check out out new WINTERDTEIGER Jupiter"

I thought @jwilli was talking about sports basement getting a Jupiter not Bobos ?

Am I confused or was @jwilli confused
Or is it just way to hot this week to even think about winter

textrovert

Reelin' in the years
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I thought @jwilli was talking about sports basement getting a Jupiter not Bobos ?

Am I confused or was @jwilli confused
Or is it just way to hot this week to even think about winter
You're right. @jwilli was replying to @Mendieta about SportsBasement!

I will pick up the "confused" card from the deck now.
:philgoat:

Last edited:

textrovert

Reelin' in the years
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Chair-6/Cornice Express open this weekend for scenic hikes. $25 for lift ticket or your 2022-23 pass.

"Special event ticket is $25 and includes unlimited rides up and down Chair 6 - Cornice Express Lift Access is for Scenic hiking only - NO bikes The Ticket Office will be open from 9:30am - 4:30pm To hike down, follow the ridge towards Sentinel Ski Run and take Thunder Mountain Trail to Sentinels Trail."

Summer Map of the section of interest:
Kirkwood_hiking_Labor_Day.jpg

Winter Map of same section for reference:
Kirkwood_hiking_Labor_Day_winter.jpg

Last edited:

Rainbow Jenny

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Last edited:

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I have to say, I'm getting a little anxious here. It's mid-September and I just looked at Mt. Rose's webcams and there are still no terminals or towers installed for the new Lakeview chair, at least that were visible. :eek: It doesn't sound like the terminals are in yet for Red Dog and the new gondola at Palisades. I'm sure they know what they're doing but still....

SpeedyKevin

Out on the slopes
Skier
I have to say, I'm getting a little anxious here. It's mid-September and I just looked at Mt. Rose's webcams and there are still no terminals or towers installed for the new Lakeview chair, at least that were visible. :eek: It doesn't sound like the terminals are in yet for Red Dog and the new gondola at Palisades. I'm sure they know what they're doing but still....
Last I saw they starting ferrying concrete up via helo but...seems a bit late?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online