2022 Augment All Mountain 98 Ti

USCskibum

Booting up
Skier
While I like a traditional feel, I far preferred the187 AM98 to the 184 SR95's--the Augments felt stronger, quicker, better in a carved turn, and offered more energy and rebound. I liked the AM98 so much I bought a pair and sold my SR95's....
Which year Stöckli SR95 were you on? What flex AM98 did you go with?

Andy Mink

Airborne Andy
SkiTalk Tester
Long term update: I took the AM98 for a spin at Palisades. Conditions ranged from fairly firm, especially in the shade, to beautiful spring cream cheese in Sun Bowl. Just skiing down from the Goldcoast Lodge to Big Blue one can feel the dampness that we've seen across the Augment board. For a wider ski, they ski well in bumps and are quicker than I would have expected. A bump hound looking for a wider ride would enjoy the heck out of these. Where I found them to be absolutely brilliant was in the soft spring conditions on Sun Bowl. Automatic. Soooo smooth. While I did entertain my compatriots with a rather exciting tumble down a shadowy chute, I can hardly blame the skis. They were very confidence inspiring on the same run one run before and I felt better than I should have. For someone looking for a incredibly smooth, multifaceted ski the Augement AM98 should definitely be in your sights.
tempImageisoKZ8.png

Sponsor