Sponsored 2022 Black Crows Mirus Cor Ski Review... the weirdest ski you want to own.

https://www.skiessentials.com/

Andy Mink

Airborne Andy
SkiTalk Tester
Sort of like the Line Blade but narrower?

TS
SkiEssentials

SkiEssentials

Slashing Turns and Prices
SkiTalk Sponsor
Sort of like the Line Blade but narrower?
I think the Blade is probably the closest comparison to this ski, but the Blade leans more towards the carving end of the spectrum, while the Mirus Cor feels more playful and more on the freestyle side of things. Both are really interesting skis, however, and I think could be a bit of a window into the future. Surely things will evolve from here, but I do think there's a place for short radius skis like this.

Saintsman

Putting on skis
Skier
I think the Blade is probably the closest comparison to this ski, but the Blade leans more towards the carving end of the spectrum, while the Mirus Cor feels more playful and more on the freestyle side of things. Both are really interesting skis, however, and I think could be a bit of a window into the future. Surely things will evolve from here, but I do think there's a place for short radius skis like this.
I find it very interesting that we now have two models in this sort of sub-sector; I bought my Blades in part off the back of your review, and as someone who's not interested in the freestyle I'm pretty sure that's still where I would have invested my money (I love them even on the rubbish indoor crud here in the UK), but this is starting to look like the start of a new market segment

Sponsor

Staff online