• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2022 Blossom Turbo Collection

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We will be doing a Facebook LIVE at 2:00 PST today on our Facebook page. Please check in later with any quiestions you might have. We will be showing the new Turbo's along with the current Numero Uno's and upcoming Pure skis.

James

Out There
Instructor
Lol, this is the ad I get on the page-

D3DEC44A-B850-4627-BB39-97BD9C277F9F.jpeg

JFB

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I was out of touch (skiing) and missed the presentation. But I am now the proud owner of a pair of Numero Uno SCs and boy, am I having fun on those things.

Dougb

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
The current models c
Who are the retailers?

Blossom skis can be purchased through this site from Premier Skis up in Seattle. You can find a link by clicking the “Buy Now” button at the bottom of the reviews in the Ski Selector. I think we even get a discount!

Premier Skis joined the FB Live demo and discussed plans to distribute these skis to retailers. I hope they succeed.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Don't forget, the SkiTalk Sideral special edition is the AM77/White Out. You get all the ski AND help support the site!

James

Out There
Instructor
Must solve the audio issues. Going to take someone with knowledge. Anyone in film or performance with wireless mike knowledge?

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Must solve the audio issues. Going to take someone with knowledge. Anyone in film or performance with wireless mike knowledge?
It was an impromptu broadcast, we didn't have our mikes and didn't anticipate the wind.

Sponsor