• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2022 FIFA World Cup

James

Out There
Instructor
Wonder if Pulisic broke ribs. Then there’s Sargent who’s injured. Wouldn’t surprise me if both are out next game.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Now I'll have to wear my Nike 2010 USA Donovan jersey again for every single game lest I jinx us..

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
80+% posession stats for Iran toward the end. Well done to the US for sticking it out butit'll be a real upset to topple NL who've sailed through thus far.

Cheizz

AKA Gigiski
Skier
Sailed, sailed... the results were OK, but any opponent that just puts in some energy will get us (NL) in big trouble. The US has a better chance of winning next Saturday than the Netherlands. Based on the three games we played in this tournament.

James

Out There
Instructor
Possibly by Saturday, the US could play two full halves. Plus the 10 minute stoppage these days.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Just saw this... anyone know this guy? I think I have some friends like this... :P

1669766800245.png

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Just saw this... anyone know this guy? I think I have some friends like this... :P

View attachment 184490
We watched (in the manner that the game was on the TV) the last bit in the bar at Mt. Rose while having some lunch. Before going back out and skiing some more because skiing>soccer! :ogbiggrin: I had the same question as @Philpug but he asked first: what color are we?

James

Out There
Instructor
France and Denmark both losing in 73rd minute! Deservedly so, the little I’ve seen.
Mbappé now in.

James

Out There
Instructor
France and Denmark both losing in 73rd minute! Deservedly so, the little I’ve seen.
Mbappé and Grieseman are in now.

James

Out There
Instructor
And…Griezemann scores to tie it? Now a late VAR…No goal!!
Unfortunate. I’d prefer the Tunisian fans pay for being so annoying with the whistling.

Tony Storaro

Glorified Tobogganer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
And…Griezemann scores to tie it? Now a late VAR…No goal!!
Unfortunate. I’d prefer the Tunisian fans pay for being so annoying with the whistling.

Hehe cut them some slack, this is the biggest victory in their entire football history.

Sponsor