• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2022 Giro d'Italia

TS
cantunamunch

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
Gotta give it to the Hungarians - using a 4WD and a tow strap to pull a crate and mudski the roadside ditch = brilliant.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Bardet fan here. Bummed about his abandonment.

And then the Girmai tragicomedy. Everyone should be taught how to open bubbly safely.

Pasha

i hiked the ridge... twice...
Skier
Is there a good way to watch it? Good coverage with a lot of areal eye candy?

Yo Momma

Making fresh tracks
Skier
GCN kick ass.
Other than using a VPN is there any way to watch TDF via the Orla crew ( Dan, Adam, Sean Kelly...) on GCN+/Eurosport here in the states? OMG their coverage blows our US coverage, out of the water! Even Wifey watches bec she's getting all her latest fashion updates. We even made up the Orla & Adam Drinking Game! If you can guess their fashion and hair for the day w/o checking the pre show Insty post dance feature..... somebody drinks! Ha ha ha....(kinda have to make it up as you go!)

If you have GCN+ their channel is saying that you will be able the access the Highlights show which is a 30 -50 min stage by stage summary. I hope this is true as I'm keeping GCN+ for another 2 months, just to see.

Tony S

Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
We even made up the Orla & Adam Drinking Game!
Adam's all-black getup on the last (TT) day, with the muted pink blazer, was pulled off extremely well, I thought. Of course you would never wear that outfit because the pants were insufficiently assertive.

As for the TDF, it's a new game every year with the damn coverage roulette.

Yo Momma

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Adam's all-black getup on the last (TT) day, with the muted pink blazer, was pulled off extremely well, I thought. Of course you would never wear that outfit because the pants were insufficiently assertive.

As for the TDF, it's a new game every year with the damn coverage roulette.
The Hair......... it's all about his Hair!!!!!! LMAO

He was workn' that pink blazer! :beercheer:

You are so right about TDF. I watch every year and two weeks before the start I have to frantically research how to watch it. OMG so inconsistent.

Tony S

Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Other than using a VPN is there any way to watch TDF via the Orla crew ( Dan, Adam, Sean Kelly...) on GCN+/Eurosport here in the states?
@Wending and I just had a conversation about this. She wants to know the rules of the drinking game. Along the way she just casually mentions that the right way to deal with the problem of coverage is simply to go to Europe for those three weeks. Why didn't I think of that?

Yo Momma

Making fresh tracks
Skier
@Wending and I just had a conversation about this. She wants to know the rules of the drinking game. Along the way she just casually mentions that the right way to deal with the problem of coverage is simply to go to Europe for those three weeks. Why didn't I think of that?
We kinda make up the rules as we go along! LOL It's more about keeping Wifey entertained during the race...... "Happy wife... happy life...etc..." more like Happy Hubby watching the Giro while neglecting chores and she's okay w/ it bec she's getting fashion lessons!!! Ha ha ha

Hmmm! Go to Europe... Uggh ...... my job would DEF NOT appreciate a 3 week hiatus!!! LOL Maybe I'll head back when I retire!?!? :huh: :bikewheelie:bikecrash

Next stop, searching for World Cup coverage here in the U.S. in Spanish. Not sure if it will be Univision, Galavision or some other channel....... so frustrating not having consistent sources for International sports here in the U.S. Last time I tried to watch World Cup on one of the major US networks...... OMG..... I'd rather pull teeth!!!! Even Fernando Fiore couldn't save that broadcast! :nono:

Last edited:

Sponsor

Staff online