• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2022 Nordica Enforcer 88

SkiTalk Test Team

Testing skis so you don't have to.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Philpug: At first I wondered why Nordica would introduce an Enforcer 88 when there is already the very successful 94mm version. Honestly, the 88 skis and creates more separation between this and the reference Enforcer, the 100. The Enforcer 88 is a very playful ski in the crowded 88-90mm category. We often get the question, “What’s a good all-mountain ski that works well in the bumps?” Well, this is your answer. Now, bumps are not the only thing the Enforcer 88 is good at, it also lays out some nice carves; cut-up crud doesn’t bother it, either. Nordica's True Tip Technology really works well to allow everyone to get the same experience, no matter what length they are skiing.

Insider tip: How many Enforcers are there now? Still too many, IMHO.​

Awards
Who is it for?
Someone looking for a soft-snow-biased ski that still has some power.
Who is it not for?
You already have a narrow carver; go wider.
Skier ability
  1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
  3. Expert
Ski category
  1. Frontside
  2. All Mountain
Ski attributes
  1. Groomers
  2. Moguls
  3. Off Piste
  4. Trees
Segment
  1. Men

Specifications

right ad
Available sizes
165, 172, 179, 186
Dimensions
119-88-107
Radius
17m@179cm
Rocker profile
  1. Camber with tip and tail rocker
Size Scaling
  1. Dimensions
Construction design
  1. New graphics
Binding options
  1. Flat
Last edited by a moderator:

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
They have made a nice daily driver for the Pacific Inland Northwest for the last 2 seasons. Fun easy ski in just about anything.
When things get a bit deeper their bigger brothers the 100's come out.

BLspruce2

Getting on the lift
Skier
I have a pair of Nordica 88's 186 length I think and they are fine. I use them for my out west general ski. Versatile and forgiving. Easy the keep speeds down and ski with a group. I am not a fan of wide skis as i like to carve but its decent at slower speeds. It seems the Nordica Enforcers line are all pretty good and you do not need to buy the current years model. There are great deals on past years models which is what I would look for.

late4gates

Pride comes before a fall.
Skier
Would you size up or down? Not intending to use in deeper powder.

Sponsor